trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like this lady, so far. I wonder how she was ever convinced to testify for Jodi? :waitasec:

Damn, I had to take my earphones out. AVL is talking about me (and countless others) who have been continually harmed (especially children) by abusers who use the court system as a tool.
Sorry guys - I can't take this. I need a hug. My daughter is somewhere around here... I need to hold her.

:hug:

I don't appreciate terms like "Patriarchal Terrorism" as if all the problems in our society are due to men "ruling" or making all the decisions. It's a tired concept. It's insulting, too.

Oh I meant Ms. Laviolette's therapeutic approaches. It sounds like she has just read some studies and made some conclusions and ran with it.

oh... gotcha.. I thought you meant her attempts to approach during the foundation of her expert (which I think is odd how Wilmott is doing that)

Scuse me, George Anthony, could you scoot over just a bit? Mr. Arias is going to need a seat right next to you once this witness starts interpreting how you treated your daughter, JA.......

I really hope we get through this witness fast..not that shes boring I just want this trial to hurry up and be over with..I know we still have rebuttal to go through but i want to get through this trial before Summer begins :)

If possible -- can someone pls do a screen shot of Auntie A wearing a blue ribbon?

:tyou:

She just said that she included borderline personalities and anti-social personalities in her "Continuum." I wonder what her answer will be when JM asks her if any of JA's behavior fits into one of these disorders. If she says anything less than "it's possible," then her credibility will be toast.

Sure he will. They will see each other on the Rainbow Bridge. :)

My daughters favorite song. We took her to see the Muppets movie when she two. She had her Foozie Bear and pink nummie nums.

Why are there so many songs about rainbows
and what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
and rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard
and answered when wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
and what do we think we might see?

All of us under its spell. We know that it's probably magic.

Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors.
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.

Just checking in. It doesn't look like I missed anything important.
My son has to check into the hospital after school for a biopsy tomorrow morning. The x-rays show that it looks like a bone tumor on his arm. I am scared to death. Wish us luck.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing. I have a son too, I would be beyond terrified as well. Please let us know how it turns out.

LV sounds like someone fierce about a cause. But will she radical or myopic?

I just don't see how she can be fair and be the killer's defender and Travis' accuser. However, I'm not a psychologist or a lawyer, so...just MOO.

...Myopic and already seeing a touch of arrogance via Mr. M. She looked a little testy at him when she answered after his last objection regarding if/why she didn't take another case she was offered.

I'm already so livid I don't even want to hear what she has to say, but I feel like if Travis' family has to sit through this BS, then I should buck up and do the same. And I don't even know his family or him!!!

I hope they feel the support we're all sending their way. This is going to be harder than Samuels. :(

Did everyone hear this witness mention yesterday that she had a book coming out? Wow, great advertising! :what:

Juan Martinez is going to flip this witness on her continuum alone. No accident he waited to bring out the violence of Jodi Arias against her mother until the very last day with Samuels. As it dovetails right in to this continuum describing Jodi as the "abuser" . Also this "isolated act of aggression" is supposed to refer to the MURDER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member