trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about that dog that Jodi kicked last night and then gone.. I wonder if long lease was found around that dogs neck?

Here we go with the 3rd grade hair do Jodi's sportin' this morning...

:coffeews:
Good morning WS!

She wears it like that when she wants the jury to see all of her expressions, she wore it like that her first day on the stand.

Why is everyone wearing black today?

These expert witnesses are so pathetic and here's why.

Now that we're in the year 2013 with scripted 'reality shows' being passed as real .....and scripted 'news' being twisted as unbiased..... and scripted 'political speeches' that are supposedly impromptu..... we KNOW there's no authenticity in any of this!!

These expert witness testimony's is ALL scripted and rehearsed. There's no sincerity. So who believing this?? Anyone can be trained to say anything. Even a chimpanzee can be trained to ring a bell for food!!

Perhaps people in the early 1900's fell for this kind of court shenanigans but not today. People are hip to all the phoniness being passed off as real.

PS. Juan is going to be a Human speed bump in her testimony because he sees she's nothing but a wind-up phony right now!!!

Jennifer is working overtime on getting this jury to believe this witness is likable and isn't doing this because Travis is a man and Jodi is a woman.

LOL ... and I say "Good Luck" Jennifer ... 'cause it ain't gonna happen !

JMO, but no doubt the jury is sick and tired of all this "garbage" ...

:seeya:

He's soo adorable. But it's so sad to look at him knowing he'll never be with Travis again.

Oh yes he will. Naps just won't be seeing Travis again in THIS life. But will surely be seeing him again in the next. I'm sure Naps will shower his owner with kisses the next time he sees him.

So, no she didn't testify for a man. HMM.

The judge just grew a backbone. Hallelujah! She told JW NOOOO!! (Or so I gather since JW asked to approach and didn't get to)

Spoke too soon.

Why does Wilmott always sounds like she is grasping for something to say? Aaaanddd.....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill