trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The expert used an example, that one man had all of the power in the relationship because he was the first person to have sex with his partner....:waitasec:

So doesn't that mean that Jodi had all of the power in her relationship with Travis?

WHY are we talking about all these OTHER people and scenarios???????????????

I think she isn't allowed to reference Travis as being abusive, specifically.

KCL posted something about this last night after she spoke to Beth Karas. At least I THINK that was the deal. Please, anyone correct me if I got that wrong.

I'm surprised JW hasn't declared her a hostile witness.

HA! This is absurd! JW needs to keep "checking" Is that the perp or the victim? I hope the jury is taking this all in and NOT in the spirit in which the DT intended it.

Is "Witness Courtroom Story Time" Common?

This witness is telling a story about a woman that "pulled" back and she (the witness) asked the woman "does it make sense that a person you love doesn't want you to see people that you love?" The witness, continuing with "Story Time" explains how the woman started seeing things through her abusers eyes.

I know - where is the "expertise" in any of this? It sounds like everyday life experience.

I really like Alyce. She's describing Jodi to a "T".

Yeah, but she is going to say she was talking about Travis.

Maybe she won't discuss this case at all, maybe she is just there to school the jury on domestic violence...wouldn't that be a hoot because I know the jury is sitting there thinking she's talking about Jodi.

And it's really getting under my skin that they are using the word "her" and "she". I know more men that have endured abusive relationships than women (not to say abused women don't outnumber abused men).

If JW and the DT thinks this witness will shift HER perception and sell out her entire life's work to spin everything she's teaching this jury to NOT equate it to Jodi's behavior or minimize it (her life's work) they are blinded, desperate or stupid. Or all of the above. This is the most obvious set up I've ever seen.

am i reading what shes saying right,,95% of what shes saying apply to jodi not travis

"The relationship ends before one of the parties is ready."

And so that party goes for the gun, the knife, the road trip, the lying cover-ups, the alibi fabrications.

I wonder if ALV could tell us how important it is that the stalker maintain tropies; e.g., photographs of the carnage they wreak...

Most relationships that end, there is one person that was gone (emotionally) before the break-up, and the other person is usually not ready to end it. It's not abuse, it's life.

That doubting your perception is totally right on with psychos.. I did at several times thought I was the crazy one or wondered if I was going crazy. These abusive psychos are good.

LOL Jennifer doesn't want to touch the suicide thing with a 10 foot pole!

Well thought out plan to kill - uhm? I am speachless.

I'm surprised JW hasn't declared her a hostile witness.

In the DT's heads she is describing TA I bet. Soon the questions will start going into talking about the things TA has said to JA so they will try their hardest to fit TA into this abusive role.

Grin....threats of killing oneself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members