trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh here we go with the pattern evidence - she's a pattern stalker/perpetrator

I just tuned in - has she talked about Jodi and Travis yet?

Why wouldn't it be ok for them to support the victim? It's not their fault JA is a cold blooded murderer.

There is speculation that the ribbons are actually intended to display solidarity with DV survivors, such as JA (allegedly). In other words, supporting JA's bogus abuse claims.

Does anyone knowwhat the hearing was revolving around this witness? Is there a transcript anywhere?

"He did it in a fugue". Another set up in favour of the murderess.

This is all anecdotal!

No one talked about a fugue state. Whole another part of the DSM-IV TR... Samuel stuck with Dissociative amnesia stuff "whatever"

50 First Dates lol

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.. still good.

So it's abuse if she thinks it's abuse.
She defines what abuse is, AS WELL AS who the abuser is.
All subject to her interpretation, no citation of evidence necessary. She is infallible and just "knows" these things.

My own opinion is she is describing the abuse Travis went through...not Jodi. And Inagree with the above statement that Jodi Ann Arias is a terrorist. She put TA through awful terror. The rest is all bs.

Unlike Samuels, I don't think LaViolette has been watching the trial and tailoring her testimony. I do think she's trying to educate the public on her agenda...little does she know she's tanking Jodi Arias in the process. Stealth witness maybe?

I'm curious, did LaViolette ever speak with JA? I just can't believe what I'm hearing from this witness if she is aware of any of Arias' behavior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"Victims of DV don't typically talk about their sexual abuse."

Right, Juan? Add that to your list.
Agreed. I'd said when she was still testifying that the sexual aspects of a domestically violent relationship are sometimes the hardest for survivors to overcome and they're often totally resistant to even go 'there'. Despite Jodi's apparent glee to ever discuss sex. ;)

This lady definitely knows her stuff and I'm grateful, so far, she's only speaking in generalities.

Oh gawd that isn't right!!! They go to meetings to stay away from that first drink.. Do not know a single thing about addiction treatment..

Professional Opinion

I am getting this. It is obvious that she doesn't want to talk directly about Travis and JA because she is ethical enough to not make claims that can't be substantiated. So she is going about it in a general way, applying whatever story she has heard from JA and telling it in a way that can't be accusatory towards Travis. But it seems she doesn't have the details about JA's treatment of Travis so she is just confirming how a psychopath will twist things around to make themselves the victim, even reversing the story so that the things they did to the victim were actually things that they themselves did, because they really do view themselves as victims. If you just met a psychopath and had no history you would think they were really abused because you only have their side of the story. Kind of like a woman who meets a man who is divorced and he goes on and on about how bad his wife was and how she cheated on him and stole from him and when the truth comes out it turns out that they were the cheaters and thieves. I have heard this many times and it sounds like this is what the witness heard, too. I get the feeling that if she knew the whole story she wouldn't be testifying right now. At least I hope so.

And yet she pushed unsubstantiated pedophilia in a hearing and thanks to her it was admitted.

What. In. The. World.

Did anyone just catch that shot of JA and she looked like she was going to nod off at any second.

Also earlier, she was fiddling with her hair on the left side of her face and I swear she flipped the bird again.

When she was on the stand, Lisa Andrews mentioned Travis's tires getting slashed. I think she also mentioned the e-mail she received.

Exacerbating factors. . . . family of origin . .. multiple family members involved in family of origin . . .. level of violence that occurred. . . .

violence or neglect ups the ante . . . because you have in general less ability to handle things. . . . . if someone comes from English speaking family to speak fluent Spanish . . . if they come from violent family I don't expect them to come with fluent mental health . . . I tell people they are coming to school - never learned it before . .. . you react and don't think as much as react when come from family of origin with DV

has this person been involved in other abusive relations . .. . physical aggressive in relationship - punch and have multiple attacks . . . later on hit or slap . . . tends to be increase over time . . ..

I look @ the history of abuse that the perp. has done to other people . . . exacerbating factors are all looking @ perpetrator..

substance abuse

I look @ first year .. . .after substances that person is perpetrator without an anesthetic . . . .

bipolar are they are on their medication or not . . . generally people who are long tern on psychotropic meds are not usually in a group as it is not effective for them in group.

Noon recess - until 1:25 . . .

Did anyone get a screen cap of jodis aunt with the blue ribbon? ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member