trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know, Marc, I don`t know if you`re familiar with this or not, but I have gotten my hands on some of Jodi Arias` doodles, as they`re euphemistically called. This one is of Snow White. We know that her expert -- I think it`s Alyce LaViolette -- has a speech that she gives, was Snow White a battered woman? Which really tends to lessen her credibility. But these doodles, courtroom doodle drawings are going for nearly $2,000, Marc." Snipped from Nancy Grace last night. I wonder if Juan will be able to ask anything about this later on.

Holly Hughes on HLN/ She says they do not want people/tax payers/jury's to know what is being spent on the defense and who they are spending it on.

and we're off. I had three young men debating what came first in gun shot and stabbing. gotta love carpool. Three aspergers stating their case.

Since we are not started, so far this whole trial has been a convoluted mess, Can the waters be muddied any more?

I do see where the defense is headed with ALV, she is the final straw that they hope can tie this all together for them so they are hoping to dump a clean-up pile so to speak on the jury. If somehow ALV manages to come out of this with a solid B performance to a B+ Jodi will walk so a lot rides on ALV

MOO here we go!
LOL no....not even close to walking. Hung jury at the most.

Reminder: disparaging comments about the defense team and witnesses are not allowed. Please post responsibly.
:tos:
Continue here:

Ok Peeps!

We are taking the above very seriously. Anyone who breaks the rules, will do so at their own peril. 24 Hour TO's will be handed out for anyone not following the above. This includes name calling and name alterations.

OMG,,,Jodi smiled at the jury when they came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams