trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This honestly happend to my husbands cousin after a night out. Someone lobbed a melon out of a taxi and it hit him :floorlaugh: He still talks about the drive by fruiting

I know this is wayyyyy off topic but I actually have tears in my eyes laughing. :floorlaugh:
That musta hurt

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Alice has given Martinez some gifts today.

Do you hear that? It's the rapid thump, thump, thump of JM's tail.

20sduuq.jpg

Victims of abuse DO NOT TELL BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED! So many times, victims are thinking about what is best for their children.

Victims of abuse NEED TO BE UPLIFTED - this witness who is supposed to be a "victims advocate" is really causing SO MUCH HARM!

I can HEAR A VICTIM OF ABUSE RIGHT NOW HEARING "LOOK, EVEN THAT VICTIM ADVOCATE TOOK THE SIDE OF ARIAS AFTER SHE BUTCHERED TRAVIS ALEXANDER - WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD SAY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A GENTLE SMACK ACROSS YOUR FACE - WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD SAY TO HEAR THAT YOUR LIFE IS SO HARD BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WORK & I TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING - LOOK AT THIS PIONEER VICTIM ADVOCATE, AND, LOOK WHICH SIDE SHE IS ON: SHE IS ON THE SIDE OF THE PERSON THAT MUTILATED ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. SHUT UP, GO SIT IN YOU ROOM AND CRY - IT'S THE TRUTH - YOUR PATHETIC - I CAN'T HELP THAT THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS WOMAN WHO IS A KNOWN VICTIM ADVOCATE IS ON THE SIDE OF ARIAS!

Sorry for all of the above caps! I only meant to cap certain words - but do not have time to retype it.

IMO Jodi sexually abused Travis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrorizing without physical abuse? Oh, my... That's Jodi!

Oh, ok. Jodi doesn't remember stabbing Travis 29 times or practically decapitating him bc she was traumatized from all of his abuse

If this woman is such an 'expert' in DV, how can she not tell Jodi isn't a victim??

Given the case she just discussed, it's amazing that one of Travis's friends or relatives didn't empty a gun into stalker/controller/manipulator Jodi, thereby giving their lives for his.

I wonder if Arias has read her book!!!!! Arias she quoted something she said She said sexual something something.. ooooooooooh phoey.. Talk about short-term memory loss..
uuuuuuuuuuug

:what: Speaking about Survivor ... do you think the DT is trying to "throw the challenge" so they can "vote" Jodi off the Island or create a mistrial :what::what:

Not at all. With everything they've been going OVER AND OVER AND OVER... I can see how they believe this applies to TA.

I really do think she's going to gain points for the defense. They are going point by point with multiple things they've said TA did to "control" JA.

It goes both ways though, so it's going to be flipped easily be JM.

Oh and NONE of it will matter when JM gets to rebuttal and further proves premeditation. :rocker:

Are they doing this on purpose??? Ineffective counsel?

This is making me very nervous.

JA is working on her victim look. Not going to work when you slept around with half the town JA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life