trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, kscornfed - that's not my quote... (confused) - If you need a quote I've offered, I'll do my best to provide it - but I usually do that w/in anything I quote (if I quote, I link) unless I forget, of course... :)

whew. i went back and found it. you brought it over from the closed thread, which i hadn't read. the original post was from minor4th. i disagreed with what she said. it's all good!!!!

Hippocampus
Running for cover!:hills:
image16.png

the hippocampus looks like a seahorse lol

AGAIN, it is a logical fallacy to use percentages in this way. Yes, maybe 100% of the population she worked with witnessed violence. BUT 100% of children who witness violence do not BECOME violent.

Grrrrr. Don't blame ALV for this, blame the trained mind of the attorney - it's dirty pool. Well, let's hope our mathmagicijuan sorts it out, if ALV doesn't do it herself.
:banghead:
Oh, I blame ALV BIG TIME. She lent her PROFESSIONAL backing to this garbage. She did not have to accept this role in the DT - the MAIN role.
I hope her professional life crumbles.

Jodi had an equalizer alright! A gun, a knife...

Juan is chomping at the bit! Just saw him take a huge gulp of water and scrunched up his forehead.

I know I am way behind. HLN had to pay some bills!

Juan will come through for us!

Oh sure! I will join you. Just if I can run outside and smoke a cig every once in between going to town on the chocolate. I need a balance. It keeps me sharp.:great:

I wish I still smoked! That was always satisfying when I was P.O.ed about something.

Websleuths just needs to buy a vineyard. Just set it up with wifi and we are set. You hear me mods? :). Maybe one that makes chocolate also?

Dr. OZ again....gag...

I have to say - if I was on the jury it would be all I could do not to cause a mistrial by jumping up and yelling "COME ON - WE ALL KNOW SHE IS GUILTY - LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH"!! :furious:

IMO the defense has overplayed their hand. From what has been observed about the jury they seem to be a pretty balanced bunch and intelligent. And their intelligence has been insulted over and over again by the defense. From the lowering of the chair. The dress-up 'team' colors day after day. The little girl hair style. The stories that are uncollaborated by any other source. The good doctor who clearly massaged his test results to fit the defense. And now this. Story after story about battered women, as if every woman is exactly the same as every other woman.

If I was on the jury I would be furious for these days of my life that I could never get back.:furious:

And attorneys wonder why no one wants to do their civic duty by participating on a jury. I bet the jurors go home every day angry.

Please tell me you guys see what's going on here- and understand the underhanded and subliminal bashing of Travis......
please.....

Oh sure....a 'hypothetical' case involving a young boy with drug-addict parents, dirty clothes, homeless at times, kids made fun of him at school"....really, Ms. Willmott????
Shame on you!

I missed her answer. Would you please tell me what she said.

I am so angry she is using his childhood against him. I was severely abused as a child and I have never ever hurt anyone nor would I ever abuse them.:furious:

I really wish the camera would lay off Jodi--I can't stand her facial expressions. She's so reptilian she doesn't know how to fake real human emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee