trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she was told to speak in generalizations so that Juan cannot bring up anything specific either right? He'll only be able to ask general questions. Is that what Wilmott is up to here?

If only JA could maintain her alternate reality without hostages to mirror it back to her, Travis would be alive.

When JM is done with her she's going to do a RossanaDanaDana.....nevermind.

I am sure Travis was "emotionally tired" and needed a break but he never got a break because Jodi obsessively stalked/pursued him. How many calls? How many texts? Where did she move to after the break up? How many PPL events did she insert herself into? Who joined the church of Mormon and inserted herself into those functions?

He didn't say it that day, but much earlier. The day she moved back to Yreka he texted her not to contact him again. His last texts were even more definite, more ominous:

"I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope youread [sic] because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrased [sic] by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. Sow ould [sic] everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness." 5/26/08 7:59:15

35 minutes later: "You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to [sic] read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figures." 5/26/08, 8:35:02.

36 minutes later: "I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you [to] understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me." 5/26/08, 9:11:11.

3 minutes later: "You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared [sic] out [sic] me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjour [sic] you are sick and you have scamed [sic] me." 5/26/08 9:14:02.
As far as we know, are these the last documented words from Travis to JA?

How proactive are DV victims generally ma'am? Do they typically do things like rent cars purchase gas cans drive 1000 to go see the abuser once they are "free"?

He didn't say it that day, but much earlier. The day she moved back to Yreka he texted her not to contact him again. His last texts were even more definite, more ominous:

"I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope youread [sic] because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrased [sic] by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. Sow ould [sic] everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness." 5/26/08 7:59:15

35 minutes later: "You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to [sic] read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well. It freakin figures." 5/26/08, 8:35:02.

36 minutes later: "I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you [to] understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me." 5/26/08, 9:11:11.

3 minutes later: "You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared [sic] out [sic] me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjour [sic] you are sick and you have scamed [sic] me." 5/26/08 9:14:02.

BBM

Very good pointing this out. I wish they had this on the Jumbo-tron the entire time this woman is talking.

OK, time for me to leave, I can't stand hearing this BS, it's all just about making the criminal the victim, and forgetting about who the true victim is, which in this trial is Travis Alexander, and his family.

Victims ability to leave! Are you serious? She not only left but she came back 1000 miles and trapped Travis in a shower he had no escape from. Hostage? Has jW lost her mind?!!

Stop trying to make sense. It messes up the defenses' strategy. :floorlaugh:

mmm takes a while in the relationship...new love..huh what about a BJ within 5 days.

:puke:

This is just nonsense testibloney and has nothing to do with why the jurors are in court right now.

Repeated episodes of dv, like substance abuse, waiting for the next episode...

What, more traffic anger?

I do not see how any of this is relevant. Five months "officially", the rest would be termed "booty calls", no evidence of violence at all until Travis was shot, stabbed, and his throat slit.

Go figure.

Wilmott: "Can we talk about the cycle of violence? It's a term that's out there." LOLOL

This woman isn't going to save Jodi from anything; I don't understand why people seem so annoyed by her. It's telling that JM is letting her talk.

Yup! The more she talks, the more ammo he has. It's gonna get pretty ugly for her PDQ.

Just wait until cross examination ... there will be objections and approaches every few minutes. So frustrating!! :banghead:

But, in the meantime STFU WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to turn off my feed! :banghead:

she said: " that is so debasing" I love the way you do that tee hee hee...

This ties in to one of the things that is really bothering me about this testimony (and Samuels') Aside from the obvious lies about who the abuser in this scenario is, the concept of "no" meaning "no" was an important concept for society to accept. When a woman says no, that's what it means. She's not being coy or seductive or trying to make you work harder to seduce her. She's saying she does not want to have sex. But these two are essentially saying that 'yes' also means no. At least to the extent that yes means no if you say it in the context of adventurous sex. What's the alternative? Clairvoyant sexual partners? I also think this whole line of defense infantilizes women in a way that I'm finding infuriating.

I'm leaving work for home now. Normally I listen to the testimony on my phone on the way. Not today. I'd rather listen to a car alarm going off, along with the buzzer at a basketball game, along with my own singing (horrible), along with my ankle-biter dogs yipping and yapping, along with nails on a chalkboard.

See ya.

The TIME is key here...Juan needs to address this....they were not together long enough to even get to half the crape she is talking about.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members