DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Empathetic" is not a word. It's "Empathic"

Actually, minor, it's in Webster's (after he hooked up with Merriam):

Definition of EMPATHETIC

: involving, characterized by, or based on empathy

Am I the only one wondering if the jury has also started to tune out and instead may be wondering about boxers or briefs?

Oh sure....a 'hypothetical' case involving a young boy with drug-addict parents, dirty clothes, homeless at times, kids made fun of him at school"....really, Ms. Willmott????
Shame on you!

i hope there's someone on that jury that had a crappy childhood and survived it and is doing well.

because it IS possible, damn it!!

So if I am on a ferry in my car for half an hour, and a stranger in another car flips me off, based on our thirty minute relationship, the fact that flipping someone off is a sign of disrespect and meanness, and no one likes to be flipped off, and I am trapped on this ferry until the ride is over, based on those heightened circumstances and the fact that my self esteem has been damaged I can snap and kill this person? hmmm...
Interesting.

Yep here's the money shot - indirectly attacking TA's family, upbringing, and implying he MUST be damaged. Despicable all the way around.

And the bull ran on and the farmer took another load away

Oh boy here comes Travis as a boy and thats why he stabbed himself 29 times,shot himself in the head,slashed his own throat and poor Jodi seen it all and should be let out of jail immediately---Gimmeeee a break

okay sorry i officially cannot stand willmot for her 'story' about the abused boy... i want to cry.

OMFG, how dare this be permitted! Insinuating that Travis had issues due to his background. I am angry at this judge for letting this happen. And at Jodi for causing it. Prayers going out to the Alexander family.

Hold up there, JW! His GRANDMOTHER took him in at age 8! She talked about what an easy child he was to raise on his memorial page! This is HORRIBLE! :furious:

JW talking about Travis's youth pizzes me off!! She is going to try to use his rough childhood against him, the victim. UGH!! Travis was an amazing person, who took his rough childhood and made something out of himself! Unlike JA. I might have to turn this off, otherwise my computer may not survive.

Prayers of strength to the family!!

I'm not going for all of this babble. Some of it yes, but not all of it. I was abused, but not physically. Never once did I believe inside myself that I was the person he tried to make me believe. I just believed he was a jerk. His punishment was he lost my love and was no longer effective with his abuse.
And I just tuned in to listening to ALV. I like her so far as a person, but I think JM will put this in perspective quickly.

He had his grandma!! I despise JW and her paid for hack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi