trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she sure as heck couldn't interview Travis! Oh, boy. Here it comes. She interviewed JODI! :facepalm:

Lady...

I wouldn't bring up CPS in AZ!

Seriously this witness would do more good helping CPS victims than JA but guess it doesn't pay as well maybe??

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

@4myjoey That's what I'm wondering. One juror seemed asleep. At least one is letting out exclamations when they go back to the jury room.

What threats???

Tulessa we don't know other than they all went back into chambers a while ago for ten minutes - TH on HLN said death threats had been received by the DT but that's all so far....

All this nonsense about victims recounting, hey lady, jodi never recanted. She denied any abuse from the very outset!!!!

Why the hell is she talking about " the shelter..."
This is so more than non-applicable here!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if there are death threats against the defense & I completely abhor that someone has stooped to that level :moo:

The only death threat that I exuberantly support is the one that JA is getting from the State of Arizona!!

What I wouldn't give for JM to stand up and shout "Objection! Relevance!" and when the judge asks what isn't relevant he can answer "Any of it".

Well, she can't interview the true victim in this case because he is dead. I don't think she's going to mention that.

This reminds me of the only time I have been preggers...I miscarried, but at the time I was buying Baskin Robbins cakes for myself, and eating icing out of a can and Little Bitty only weighed 115 at 5'7" at the time. I was sitting there watching some Hallmark movie with my icing and cake and crying and going, "what has happened to me?"

Lol. I can't wait for JM to get his shot. He will fix this.

:grouphug:

so sorry Little Bitty!

Mel

I always thought that story was odd too. He put the Cinnabon on her car? In a bag - with a pink printed out recipe? Oh, and a gift card too!

He may have bought her a Cinnabon, but I believe she glorified her story.

MOO

Mel

Forgot about the gift card - she kept adding details to the story as she went along. She is such a freakin' weirdo.

My problem with this testimony is (well, only ONE of my problems with it):

"I've been told"
So and So Judge I was friends with but who is not a judge anymore told me these statistics.

WTF? "An alien landed in my backyard and told me that 8 out of 10 men like to beat their wives"

Just as ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member