trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of what you've written above is an interpretation from a prosecutor whose job it is to win his case.

A woman striking out at her mom while locked up in a jail - shows frustration, broken relationship, mean-ness, anger.... NOT evil.

A woman "claiming" she kicked a dog once while trying to convince a police interrogator how little violence she has in her - in a bid to duck a murder accusation - taken with a grain of salt. I don't like people who kick animals. If it happened - it's horrible and mean. But it's NOT evil.

Slashed tires... well - the media is having a field day with that, but there is a reason it's not in evidence. It's hearsay. Friends of Travis claimed he told them that she did this or that. At the time Travis and Jodi were in a very secretive kinky sex relationship. Not one of his friends knew about it. There's no way to put that into context. IF JA was stalking TA for real, and slashing his tires, I highly doubt he would be inviting her over for booty calls and phone sex.

Slashing tires is juvenile. Plently of people do crap like that when a relationship goes bad. It's abusive. It's NOT evil.

Butchering Travis - if that was planned and carried out as part of a plan - it is absolutlely, unquestionably evil in every way.

Killing a man in the heat of passion is also right up there on the scale.

What actually happened that day isn't known though.

You can try to guess - but a guess is a guess. If you guess wrong - does it make the person evil?

I'll say it: She's evil. :devil: Her handiwork isn't shown on TV, but anybody who has bothered to find the morgue photos of his front and back knows exactly what she did. And she is not the least bit remorseful.

She smiled--smirked--at the memorial service. Said what a great photo that last photo of Travis is, the one where he is looking absolutely terrified. The Devil is keeping a warm place for her. :jail:

This isn't a pet thread? I wondered why random Jodi Arias posts kept popping up amidst our kitty and puppy discussions!! :blushing:We'll get back to topic at hand. But a cute puppy story is always good for the soul!!

I wasn't saying it to be snarky with my comment. I have some fur baby pics I'd like to share and wanted a place to do so and thought a pet thread would be fun. I was pointed in the right direction though. So no harm intended. I love animals.

She has never been a licensed psychologist in California, just an assistant under Charles Thomas Stockton until his license was revoked. Anyone could work as a 'mental health professional' in CA with no particular education or training at all, but she didn't become a licensed Marriage & Family Counselor until 1992. As you heard from her testimony, the grant money was there to pay her for that project she described--getting men reduced prison time in exchange for counseling--until the money ran out.

Interesting, just want to make sure I'm understanding this. Would a license be mostly beneficial when it comes to submitting claims to insurance companies? I'm guessing to be one of their providers a license would be required, right? Or am I wrong? I could see getting away with it if you have clients willing to pay cash, but they can't bill insurance companies right?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! You are both right! Learned something new today, everyday. ;)

I don't think psychologists can. Psychiatrists can.

I don't believe any psychologist can. Am I wrong? Our psychologist friend always got my M.D. husband to write the prescriptions for his patients. Of course, he had to see them too, but rarely charged them.

I think it would be great if all of travis' female friends that Jodi was jealous of came to the court together. Maybe all sit together in the morning, so Jodi can see they are all there. Then, in the afternoon scatter them throughout so everywhere she looks she sees one of them.
Then maybe we can see that leg zapper in action!
Is that mean?

BBM
If by mean you mean absolutely hilarious, then yes, yes it is!

Some of what you've written above is an interpretation from a prosecutor whose job it is to win his case.

A woman striking out at her mom while locked up in a jail - shows frustration, broken relationship, mean-ness, anger.... NOT evil.

A woman "claiming" she kicked a dog once while trying to convince a police interrogator how little violence she has in her - in a bid to duck a murder accusation - taken with a grain of salt. I don't like people who kick animals. If it happened - it's horrible and mean. But it's NOT evil.

Slashed tires... well - the media is having a field day with that, but there is a reason it's not in evidence. It's hearsay. Friends of Travis claimed he told them that she did this or that. At the time Travis and Jodi were in a very secretive kinky sex relationship. Not one of his friends knew about it. There's no way to put that into context. IF JA was stalking TA for real, and slashing his tires, I highly doubt he would be inviting her over for booty calls and phone sex.

Slashing tires is juvenile. Plently of people do crap like that when a relationship goes bad. It's abusive. It's NOT evil.

Butchering Travis - if that was planned and carried out as part of a plan - it is absolutlely, unquestionably evil in every way.

Killing a man in the heat of passion is also right up there on the scale.

What actually happened that day isn't known though.

You can try to guess - but a guess is a guess. If you guess wrong - does it make the person evil?

Everything known of JA during her life shows her as a kind, sometimes "doormat" girl who depended too much on her relationships. Not Ms Independence. A girl who dated a guy who called her names in emails and carried out a secret relationship. That's not the picture of evil.
First off..she wasn't a secret. People knew about her...she was the person fingered for his slaughter right away. Their relationship was kept quiet from some but obviously other friends knew about it. Second, Names...well she, a liar said that he called her names. I take her words with a grain of salt. 3rd, it isn't legally defined as a crime of passion...all sorts of definitions were provided earlier today about what constitutes such and what degree of murder this ranks-you may want to review them again. 4th....JM has nothing to do with anything that you stated.....not sure how that got in there. And last-yes, all of what you described makes a very evil person. Take away the hearsay if the tires, the possibility of her lying about the dog, and take away the jabs at her mom and you still have an evil person who committed an evil act against someone. Not only that, but she has continually killed him again in her testimony and perjury on the stand. Just looking at the complete known facts shows what she is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, and Doc $ stated over and over again how Jodi was not aggressive.

Pffffft my :butthead: .

The more I watch Jodi, there more she appears Bipolar/ADD?

That is in no way normal post break up behavior. It's psychotic. You are reaching right now Katie. Especially the violence against the mom part. That makes not a dern bit of sense.

Yes! Except they have no questions thus far!

Maybe they are waiting for Juan to open up a can of whoopass to see if he answers any of their questions to try and avoid redundancy? I would for sure to avoid the long answers and having to hear the defense talk....at all.

Interesting, just want to make sure I'm understanding this. Would a license be mostly beneficial when it comes to submitting claims to insurance companies? I'm guessing to be one of their providers a license would be required, right? Or am I wrong? I could see getting away with it if you have clients willing to pay cash, but they can't bill insurance companies right?

I'll try to find out for you.

btw "Psychologists licensed in the States of New Mexico and Louisiana can also provide prescription medications. To do so, they must meet very specific training requirements and be supervised by a physician."
http://psyris.com/pages/text/a5.html

ETA: California was the last state to license mental health professionals, so until then any mental health provider was able to bill insurance companies. Gov. Schwarzenegger signed the bill October, 2009. But unlicensed providers apparently continue to get public funds: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/sb_0901-0950/sb_946_cfa_20110908_150030_asm_comm.html

I wasn't saying it to be snarky with my comment. I have some fur baby pics I'd like to share and wanted a place to do so and thought a pet thread would be fun. I was pointed in the right direction though. So no harm intended. I love animals.

Oh I know MeeBee! I was poking fun at both of us! I think you're great! I saw the pet thread too just now lol.

I'll say it: She's evil. :devil: Her handiwork isn't shown on TV, but anybody who has bothered to find the morgue photos of his front and back knows exactly what she did. And she is not the least bit remorseful.

She smiled--smirked--at the memorial service. Said what a great photo that last photo of Travis is, the one where he is looking absolutely terrified. The Devil is keeping a warm place for her. :jail:

I agree! Maybe it's a matter of semantics; or maybe it's because the word "evil" has religious roots, which may give some pause. But I wholeheartedly, firmly, passionately believe that there are those without human souls, evil. And, just judging from her sole act of butchering Travis (premeditated or not!), I am convinced that Jodi is one of them.

Yes, and Doc $ stated over and over again how Jodi was not aggressive.

Pffffft my :butthead: .

The more I watch Jodi, there more she appears Bipolar/ADD?

Hey, let's leave us ADHD people alone lol!

How about a narcissistic sociopath with a co-morbidity of borderline personality disorder? No?

I second that.

She cannot be trusted at all.

1. Chris and Sky Hughes knew right off the hop that Jodi was evil. Travis was just having fun; switch it up and Jodi is so deeply obsessed with him for his money, success, power & sex. The "Trophy Wife".

2. She could never be the "Trophy Wife" and have a family because she Travis did not want to marry her.

3. Her vendetta is quite simple.... Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned.

4. The 911 phone call? or lack thereof? This is not a person in fear for their life.

Get these "experts" off the stand.

First off..she wasn't a secret. People knew about her...she was the person fingered for his slaughter right away. Their relationship was kept quiet from some but obviously other friends knew about it. Second, Names...well she, a liar said that he called her names. I take her words with a grain of salt. 3rd, it isn't legally defined as a crime of passion...all sorts of definitions were provided earlier today about what constitutes such and what degree of murder this ranks-you may want to review them again. 4th....JM has nothing to do with anything that you stated.....not sure how that got in there. And last-yes, all of what you described makes a very evil person. Take away the hearsay if the tires, the possibility of her lying about the dog, and take away the jabs at her mom and you still have an evil person who committed an evil act against someone. Not only that, but she has continually killed him again in her testimony and perjury on the stand. Just looking at the complete known facts shows what she is.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

How about a narcissistic sociopath with a co-morbidity of borderline personality disorder? No?

Lol looney I agree! I'm ADD as they come (please reference my off topic random posts lol) and take meds for it. Don't see this in Jodi at all!

True and they're pretty much getting Domestic Violence 101 today.

Maybe they are waiting for Juan to open up a can of whoopass to see if he answers any of their questions to try and avoid redundancy? I would for sure to avoid the long answers and having to hear the defense talk....at all.

BBM- Yes, sorry did not mean to generalize ADHD. :blushing:

I'll try to find out for you.

btw "Psychologists licensed in the States of New Mexico and Louisiana can also provide prescription medications. To do so, they must meet very specific training requirements and be supervised by a physician."
http://psyris.com/pages/text/a5.html

Ooh no that's okay, I can look it up. Don't worry about me, soon enough I'll see something shiny and forget I asked anyways :X thank you though!

Eta: Oops just saw that you added more. That is interesting, thank you for finding that out. I did billing for a few years and thought the insurance companies could be a pain in the butt to deal with at times so I guess I just thought it would be hard for someone unlicensed to bill. Thanks again

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member