trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want y'all to know just how much I miss you, and following this case. I am on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean, paying $2.49 a minute for internet access and the first place I came to read was here!!! Xoxo

Oh no! Forget about us and enjoy your cruise! :great:

I need to ask a stupid question. Did Mum Mum get Irises? Or some other I flower! Cause I just had an epiphany
Maybe an epipha-NOT

I am not sure which.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

20 white irises.

I need to ask a stupid question. Did Mum Mum get Irises? Or some other I flower! Cause I just had an epiphany
Maybe an epipha-NOT

I am not sure which.

Irises - 20 of them.

Maybe an epipha-NOT

I am not sure which.

:seeya: Hi There gngr~snap - how is your puppy doing?

I've got a feeling we are going to hear lots of more stories ~ at the tune of 300 bucks an hour, she likes to talk. About $2,100 for just yesterday. Now my only saving grace is she will work hard for the money when JM gets a hold of her/Mam . He will make sure she earns that 300 bucks an hour :giggle:

I meant to quote somebody, I guess I didn't hit quote :banghead:

Hi all! I've been lurking for awhile and am so impressed with the intelligence of the posters on this site, and specifically about this case.

Wasn't going to post since you all say it much better than I ever could, but that was before I read about the dog incident, and the cat incident.

I believe JA is a psychopath.

In her interrogation tapes, and that 48 hours clip, JA tells you exactly how she committed the brutal murder of Travis. She projects most everything onto others, ninjas, whoever, anyone but her, but the details of her crime are spoken by her.

I knew with this current witness that it would be borrrrrring, although educational at the same time. The prosecutor knows what she's going to testify about so he isn't worried IMV, he has his own expert coming up during the rebuttal phase and don't be surprised to hear his expert testify that JA is psychopathic.

Anyway, a big shout out to CHICO and thank you for your help! Nice to meet you all. :)

Welcome to websleuths! :rocker:

I wholeheartedly AGREE. I also think Martinez should have ALSO passed on the Quack Doctor as well and if ANYTHING maybe made a few points and then got out of there. By even questioning them at all, that gives them merit for them even being there and gives Arias's fabled story credence and that is something he should NOT be doing. By completely blowing off these asinine DUHfense Witnesses, he is stating that this is just another ruse in the litany of lies told by the defendant and their testimony holds NO WEIGHT because they are testifying to the LIES told by Arias so their diagnosis's are merit-less. Pass on the cross of LV and get on with the REAL matter at hand that is the Rebuttal case, the Jury has had it and the Defense KNOWS the longer they drag this out the better it is for them. It's time to bring this case home and knock it outta the park!

i think he can use her to his advantage, so i want him to cross examine her. after all, if this is going to all be hypotheticals, he can go to town with a bunch of his own. perfect witness to do that with, IMO.

It would be pretty hard for Travis to have 'just woken up' in the pics at 1:44:50 and 1:47:15 since he isn't in the bed at 1:40 when the first of the two full-length photos of JA on TA's bed were shot. Note she's leaning against the headboard you can see the rest of TA's bed all the way to the chair in the corner. The KY Jelly is on TA's side of the bed. After another full-length shot of JA on TA's bed--and two more unseen nudes of JA described in Det. Flores' report--she poses for two more closeups, and then it's TA's turn.

Just 50 seconds elapsed between the last nude closeup of JA and the first photo of TA.

There were more nude photos than we've heard about; Detective Flores' report itemizes eight nude photos, six of JA and two of TA. The defense filed a motion about the nude photos in July, 2011. Perhaps that's why we haven't seen them all.

View attachment 31243

Morning :seeya:

Yes, what is interesting about these photo's is TA is on top of the comforter and in JA's the brown sheets are showing..
The camera could have been set on the 'timer'.. question is, where could JA have placed the camera for a self timing shot (dresser drawers)?

Also, (sry if discussed) most new camera purchases do not come with a Memory card, must purchase separately..
Is it possible that JA took photo's from her own camera and removed the memory card to place in Travis' new camera?
And is Why there are time/date stamp on the photos of Her?
please do correct me if wrong since seems I haven't seen All of the nudes.. TIA

i think he can use her to his advantage, so i want him to cross examine her. after all, if this is going to all be hypotheticals, he can go to town with a bunch of his own. perfect witness to do that with, IMO.

I think JM needs to hit the stalker thing up - heavily.

Good morning, everyone! :seeya:

I can't listen/watch today. I'll read along here. After the childhood abuse came up yesterday I tuned out. I imagine it will be even worse today. I'm hoping WillMott finishes and Juan gets to being his cross.... at least in the afternoon session. I want him to get the last word before the holiday break.

What I don't understand is how ALV can make statements about all abused children grow up to be abusers unless there's an intervention--she only studies/works with ABUSERS. When does she research the rest of the population? She's clearly biased.

She actually said this?

I don't know what the research shows - I can imagine that children who were abused grow up and HAVE A GREATER RISK of being abusers themselves...

BUT

Both my father AND husband were physically abused as children, I mean serious abuse (locked in closets for DAYS, beaten with furniture, starved, humiliated, etc.

NEITHER of these fine men have even laid a finger on their children, wives, or ANYONE for that matter. They are emotionally distant at times but they have been excellent providers and loving fathers - who rush home from work every night to be with their families.

Yeah is just me or is Wilmont asking the same questions but in different forms? I swear she asked her about a little boy growing up with a abuse most likely will become an abuser and then like an hour later she was asking her the same question. Its driving me crazy. The defense has only called 10 witnesses and its day 38...Seems like the longest trial I've evr watched

In pretrial hearings it was ordered that ALV couldn't give an opinion that TA was an abuser, and that JD (Juan's psych expert) couldn't say TA wasn't an abuser. She's skirting as close to the issue as she can, I'm imagine JD will do the same.

I believe every one of those shower pics was taken while she held a gun on Travis.

I believe they were too. AND IN THE ORDER SHE INTENDED TO PROCEED WITH THE MURDER.

Not yelling... Caps to bold here.
Maybe this should go in another thread.
look at the pics in order.
Then compare them to the findings at autopsy.
Just for the heck of it not to debate shot first vs last ...

Heart stab first. (like 1st pic)
----- to---- shot last.... (right side of Travis face sitting in shower)
I did and it creeps me out!!!

Someone may have said this already if so I apologize

In pretrial hearings it was ordered that ALV couldn't give an opinion that TA was an abuser, and that JD (Juan's psych expert) couldn't say TA wasn't an abuser. She's skirting as close to the issue as she can, I'm imagine JD will do the same.

Juan's expert couldn't say TA was an abuser or JA?

Maybe an epipha-NOT

I am not sure which.

yes, 20 irises :(

Are you all ready to step back in time to the 80's and early 90's for sociology class today courtesy of the Arizona tax payers?

What I don't understand is how ALV can make statements about all abused children grow up to be abusers unless there's an intervention. <snipped>

Haven't watched her testimony, so forgive me if this is wrong.

She actually said those words?? :what: Because if so, and there's someone on that jury who was an abused child who grew up to be a loving, caring adult, that will for sure alienate the juror. Not to mention offend him/her.

http://www.flowers-cs.com/iris.html

"In Egypt the iris was regarded with reverence. It is named for the Greek goddess of the rainbow. The Moslems, invading Europe, took along plants of a white iris from Arabia to plant on the graves of their dead."

YIKES!

I believe every one of those shower pics was taken while she held a gun on Travis.

OR could she have been threatening to kill herself in front of Travis?
bare with me here..
JA is takes photo's while Travis 1st gets in the shower (hence no flash), gets closer and Travis hears/spots her there or maybe a flash does go off and Travis sees it..
JA has the gun, spouting off she will kill herself and some trumped up story that the photos will be Proof and/or JA spouted she will make it look like He killed her(?) by the photo shoot.. (she crazy so no telling what was said)
Travis may have somehow talked her out of it hence the sitting position in the shower.. shower door was open by the time of those photos..
Maybe Travis did reach for her/gun/knife and then camera dropped; IMO she had that knife handy like tucked in the back of her pants..
1st stab to chest could have happened while he was reaching and crawling near the bathtub; blood splatter while stabbing him more (in back and neck) while he was heading toward the sink area using the walls for support trying to get up etc.. if this timing works.. thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89