trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #109

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LFvYvvHWf-8/USeynTFXEtI/AAAAAAAAE1Y/8xO4Wgh9-i8/s1600/Travis+Alexander+slumped+over+in+shower+5+30+pm+june+4+2008.jpg[/IMG]

This is the picture that bothers me. (Hope it comes through. This is the first time I've tried to post one.)
Why would he be sitting down in such a small shower stall?

Dang. I can't get the image to post, but you all know the one I'm talking about.

PALEO!!

Jurors due back at 10:45am AZ (PST) (11:45am MST, 12:45pm CST, 1:45pm EST)

Cutting back on gluten..I feel a bit of your pain. My Gastro doc informed me that Crohn's hates gluten and told me to cut back. I heard paleo works though.

It was touch and go there for a while. I don't feel too bad for sucking him in because I know in spring, there will be days where I get up at 3am because he wants us to take a boot camp fishing day. I will grin and bear it. :)

WE have the absolute worse time here in the east. 1:30-sometimes until 9 pm. Not great for a marriage :smile:

My guess is that it would have been the MMPI-2, which I believe is the gold standard test in forensic psychology?

Man that is just so fishy isn't it? I pray she had it backed up elsewhere, or at the very least can remember what is in the report. I cannot wait to hear what she concluded. I seriously wonder if the DT put someone up to it or a crazy Jodi supporter did it on their own. I don't think this was random at all.

The talking heads have consistently reported that ALV has never spoken with JA.

I know of no evidence which indicates that the two have ever met.

Well, what was this issue with JA supposedly telling ALV that she saw Travis looking at pics of little boys on the computer? Once Travis' computer was checked, and there were no pics, the story changed to Travis having printed out pics. Was this not told to ALV?

The facts that Ms Arias may have walked into a room and saw Travis looking at this picture and perhaps crying and then proceeding to make up a sick story that he was looking at a little boy in his underwear makes me SICK! I am amazed every day that things still surprise me....I guess this does not so much surprise me as make me realize more and more that the depravity of Ms. Arias' brain and soul is much worse than any of us may know.
I hope JM has this picture and I hope he can show it to the jury. I think the jury, like me, will feel like once again, they have been kicked in the gut if they see this picture!

The pic of Travis in his dad's lap, holding a transformer looks as though he should have been my son's identical twin at that age. If I posted a pic of my son when he was sandy blonde, same hair cut you would think it was Travis.

OK, so what the deal with HLN saying ALV never interviewed Jodi? It's just not true--how else could Jodi answer questions on cross from Juan about lying to her?

They are very wrong.

would there be any way to e-mail this to JM? (the pic of spidy underwear)

Gee, I sure hope she had it saved to a flash drive or a cloud. I understand the concern of her notes getting "out there" but her file should be backed up elsewhere.

It was only stolen recently so I'm sure Juan, and the defence, were long ago in possession of all her work on this case. :twocents:

Hi everyone!

Just wondering what your take is on the story of JA having a "nervous breakdown" while in her relationship with DB?

Her statement said that he was doing some psychological tricks on her?

Hope to hear your insights. : )

From the State vs page
1. Hello. My name is Matt. I was the Exec. Chef at the time that Jodie Arias was employed at Ventana Inn and Spa in Big Sur and began her relationship with Darryl Brewer. I heard on JVM that Darryl characterized that their relationship began after he was no longer her supervisor. That is a lie. Also, It was also stated on JVM that Jodie did not exhibit any violent behavior that he was aware of. I can... recall a specific incident with other witnesses when she did at Ventana Inn and Spa during her shift.
I bear no malice toward Jodie or Darryl. My objection to their relationship at that time was directly related to how Jodie manipulated the entire restaurant staff after her relationship with Darryl began and Darryl's culpability and in her manipulative behavior.

As a matter of fact, Darryl was promoted from Restaurant Manager to Food and Beverage Director during their relationship. The GM of the hotel at the time did not see their relationship as a problem despite the empirical evidence to the contrary. Eventually, Darryl did resign the F&B position, He stated his reasoning at the time was due to the amount of time he was spending away from his son. Darryl stayed on as a server for a short time and then, gave notice and left

more from Matthew Millea
By the time the incident I referred to in my original post occurred, Jodie was well into her relationship with Darryl. Jodie had a disagreement with another server regarding switching her station for the lunch shift this particular day. The other server refused to change their assigned station. Jodie went into the women's employee bathroom, directly across a hallway from the shared restaurant/kitchen office, slammed the door shut, screamed and kicked a hole in the wall. The other manager and I heard the ruccus and asked if she was alright. She immediately opened the door to the woman's employee bathroom and was recalcitrant and apologized in her 'sweetest' voice. She obviously hadn't realized that anyone was in the office across the hall. She promised to get the hole in the wall fixed with her own money, etc., etc. The other manager and I had already realized that Jodie, due to her relationship with Darryl, was beyond reproach or reprimand for this or any other incident.

due to the amount of time he was spending away from JODI.

just a guess here but I bet SHE was the real reason...
jmo

I keep forgetting. Does the trial start at 12:30 EST or 1:30?

I'm easily befuddled.

Also contradicting JA's claim that she had no anger issues: recently released interrogation video shows her talking about an "argument" with Daryl that got so heated that she had a "nervous breakdown" and went into another room and hyperventilated - probably "shook" too. I think all her "shaking" testimony relates to her shaking in ANGER, not fear, and clearly she had those issues before ever meeting TA.

My word, she sounds like a first class psycho. Kicking a hole in the wall because someone won't switch shifts with her? What a drama queen!

HLN just said that LV has NOT talked to Jodi.

Hmmmm......

I don't believe that because wehn JM was questioning JA about the supposed child poern he specifically asked her 'Isn't that what you told Ms LaViolette?"

OK, so what the deal with HLN saying ALV never interviewed Jodi? It's just not true--how else could Jodi answer questions on cross from Juan about lying to her?

They are very wrong.

HLN gets lots of facts wrong all the time about this case. The only one on there I trust is Karas.

The talking heads have consistently reported that ALV has never spoken with JA.

I know of no evidence which indicates that the two have ever met.

We have Juan's cross of Jodi where he asks her if she told ALV that she saw child *advertiser censored* on a computer.

The talking heads are dead wrong.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LFvYvvHWf-8/USeynTFXEtI/AAAAAAAAE1Y/8xO4Wgh9-i8/s1600/Travis+Alexander+slumped+over+in+shower+5+30+pm+june+4+2008.jpg[/IMG]

This is the picture that bothers me. (Hope it comes through. This is the first time I've tried to post one.)
Why would he be sitting down in such a small shower stall?

Dang. I can't get the image to post, but you all know the one I'm talking about.

Possible Jodi had him at gun/knife point and told him to sit down. He kind of looks stunned or without affect as if in shock to me.

Closed hearing about the DT cost to taxpayers. MAN O MAN, now THAT is something I'd like to see!

The defense is claiming if those records are released and pros can see them it will give pros a road map as to how the defense has developed their case ( ie what experts were hired and not used until the defense could refine their bogus defense and find experts who would oblige to "fit" their opinions to the strategy).
If that is the worry, why not just release the figures and redact the names of the experts. IMO tax payers have a right to know what they are paying for (maybe not names of experts, just professions) and how much they are paying.
In FCA case didn't defense have to get authorization from the judge for hiring experts since it was taxpayers' $? Hopefully this is done in AZ too. If so, I wonder how many experts and how much money the judge authorized the defense to hire and spend. Do they just get to spend unlimited funds until they find someone who will say what they want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi