trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't beleive Nurmi is fighting this.

Even just having a number and not a break down of how each dollar was spent (which the tax payers SHOULD get), he won't budge. It's B.S. The Jury is not going to be handed a copy of this, it will have no prejudice to her case. He needs to stop having a fit about everything.

"sensitive information for Arias' right for a fair trial"

Give me a break!

The citizens of AZ have every right to know where their $$ goes.

Everything is a secret with Nurmi *eyeroll*

I just saw a thread entitled (not verbatim)-OH nurse stabbed outside divorce attorney office.

And so it goes... on, and on, and on! So very sad and tragic.

Yeah, I live in Ohio and noticed yet another front page story this morning about an ex-boyfriend chasing his ex-girlfriend in a car with a loaded gun.

He was shooting at her while she was driving, she called 911 on her cell phone, and in the meantime was hit with a bullet. Her car crashed into a shopping center curb, he pulled up beside it, and pumped three more bullets into her.

Incredibly sad!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!

Didn't this imaginary event happen on "Swap the cars day"? If so, Juan masterfully and thoroughly debunked that lie with Jodi on the stand using phone/texts/her journal to prove it couldn't have happened

Her testi-phoney was that about a year after the Spider-wear, TA gifted her a porcelain angel figurine, calling her his angel, but that she left his house without it.

She explained that she was so fearful of TA's violent temper that she returned to retrieve it before he became enraged at her for de-edifying his generosity.

When she returned and entered TA's house in that chaotic pattern in which people who don't knock gain ingress, that's when she felt the wrath. :liar:

im ready for a nap,maybe ms laviolette can put me to sleep with her dulsett tones

Does anyone know why there was a different judge for this?

And is 'regular' court supposed to start at 10:30 AZ time today?

TIA

I never checked back yesterday to get an answer, but can someone give me a brief explanation of JA's "nervous breakdown", supposedly? TIA

Her boyfriend was rude to her. She had a sad. And cried. In her room. The end.

I never checked back yesterday to get an answer, but can someone give me a brief explanation of JA's "nervous breakdown", supposedly? TIA

:newhere: :seeya:

IMO it sounded more like a fake temper :tantrum: .:rolleyes: if it actually happened.

Hi all! Just got tuned into my live stream and was shocked to see live testimony......have not figured out exactly what's going on yet, seems to be those motions the media made a week or so ago......glad to be her with y'all!

I saw it too- mid conversation- then they were meting in chambers :(, dont know what was up.

I read an article from a link found here last night that stated Jodi had lived with Travis. Does anyone know if that's true?

I thought she lived out of town while they were actually dating and she moved to Mesa after they broke up.

I'm so confused!!! TIA

She did not live with him, but spent a few nights at his house prior to moving back to Yreka, iirc.

They never had a relationship - not in the traditional sense.

Does anyone know why there was a different judge for this?

And is 'regular' court supposed to start at 10:30 AZ time today?

TIA

No, but IMO, it was an upgrade.

And yes, we're about to start ALV's $300/hour meter in 10 minutes.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LFvYvvHWf-8/USeynTFXEtI/AAAAAAAAE1Y/8xO4Wgh9-i8/s1600/Travis+Alexander+slumped+over+in+shower+5+30+pm+june+4+2008.jpg[/IMG]

This is the picture that bothers me. (Hope it comes through. This is the first time I've tried to post one.)
Why would he be sitting down in such a small shower stall?

Dang. I can't get the image to post, but you all know the one I'm talking about.

During the prosecution's opening statement, "Martinez says Arias attacked Alexander in the shower, because his defenses were down."

Making him sit down made him small, unable to get away quickly or easily. You've heard of the phrase 'sitting duck?' So did Jodi.

The shower door is open in all the photos. You can tell because flash was used in the very first two photos, indicated by the white, rather than dark gold, color of the tile, the reflections from the flash in the tile and the water droplets on Travis' right arm. Shooting through glass would have made the flash bounce back and ruin the picture. So flash + no reflection on glass = shower door open.

Why? Because she planned to kill him and in order to do that, had to corner him. He was not taking a shower voluntarily. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member