trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking gun on After Dark!
Carmen Diaz in her Spideys!!!

I don't understand why there is no court on April 1st. Is April Fools Day a state holiday or something in AZ?? This trial has the weirdest schedule.

It's Easter Monday. Most business have a holiday either on Good Friday (the Friday before Easter) or on the Monday after Easter.

Guys, no one watch After Dark tonight. Their question for the night is disgusting.

I think ALV will be up there for 2 more days considering how long it takes her to ask answer a question and get to the point. By the time Juan gets up there I hope he makes her answer yes or no because she just goes off on a wild tangent every time.

Q: What color is the sky this morning?
ALV: well as you know the sky goes through many changes and phases, I once had a client who was an abuser,he was a male, and he tends to look at the sky in a unhealthy way because he grew up in a unloving environment and he always insults his wife by saying you look fat in those jeans.....add 4 minutes here.....so yes, today the sky was blue.

I'm thinking if she keeps telling the "top ten stories" - no make that 50 stories, she'll be on the stand for a couple more days. The details of the company she was working for (State Farm, churches) during the event are unnecessary and to me - nauseating.
As I understand it she can't talk specifically about Travis, but she can Arias, so all of those notes she took have to come in here somewhere.
Just talking about it, I'm amending my best guess to three or four more days just for direct. I think Juan will be pretty quick - he already knows what baloney she's going to argue.

I wonder if she's going to get that specific and go into her talks with jodi, or if they made a strategic call to keep it general. The reason I wonder is we know JA told her something different about the little boy picture being on TA's laptop. If they don't get into her interviews with JA, JM can't cross her on that. JM managed to get that in when he had JA on the stand, but she denied saying it. If JM can't get that from ALV, I'm gonna be MAD!!!!

I just asked this in the legal thread and AZLawyer answered it.

She gets 2600 calories a day. That's a LOT. If I ate that much, I would have to get my doors widened. There are 3500 calories in a lb., I think.

Anyway, it's certainly enough calories to keep someone going if they eat it. It's not like she's doing anything other than sitting around.

Now, now....she could be standing on her head.... (just kidding with you). ;)

Wow I just saw that diary entry and pulled up a pre-June entry and there is a noticeable difference. There is no doubt in my mind that injury to her finger came on June 4th.

Also, if you go back and look at the journal pages from around January 20-25th 2008 when TA supposedly "broke" her finger by kicking it, the journal entries at that time are in her normal, fairly neat handwriting, so her finger was just fine then.

ELLE ELLE posted the defense witness list addendum..does this mean that they will call more witnesses after ALV finishes her testimony? I thought ALV was the last witness for the defense. Samuels already testified, can he be recalled? I really don't understand the addendum thing.

I' m wondering if that may be an earlier dt addendum . Today's docket is not showing anything new since the hearing and yesterday's witness addition by the state...

I was banned from that site....it took about an hour and 3 comments from me. Someone posted something like, "do your work, Dog" and when I refreshed my screen it was white. Most of the members seem to be woman with very low self esteem that feel have been in abusive relationships (true or imagined) I'm sure they all wish they could have killed their abusers. If Jodi is found innocent they'll feel like it's a victory for them. I use a proxy server and still read there occasionally if something exciting has happened in the courtroom.

We should all go there and see who can get banned first. I bet I could win.

I may be late to the party about JA complaining about waking up earlier but what to throw my :twocents: in. She has been in jail long enough for her body to adjust to this change. Ive seen many people who have a tougher job then sitting in a court room lying and scheming, who run off less sleep and less food. Her problem, is the fact that someone else is telling her what to do and she does not like it one bit. In jail she can not do what she wants to really do to people who do not give her what she wants. :jail:

Also, if you go back and look at the journal pages from around January 20-25th 2008 when TA supposedly "broke" her finger by kicking it, the journal entries at that time are in her normal, fairly neat handwriting, so her finger was just fine then.

She claims she's ambidextrous...I would imagine that the hand writing slant should/could differ though...

moo

When did they add this? Oh noooooooooooo is right!

The other girls are pointless. JA and TA weren't engaged. The only person who's said they were exclusive is, once again, HER. We have no evidence he ever agreed to that.

We heard testimony from one of TA's friends while they were in a restaurant that Travis denied she was his girlfriend right in front of her. And that did not deter her.

So the state is planning to call Matt, 2 ex girlfriends, samuels???? I'm sorry if i have trouble following along. I'm in a fog.

Lol sorry, I got confuse too.

The addendum was posted earlier. It's Juan's. The witness list posted earlier is the defense team's and it isn't new. I don't think they'll MM, the two ex-girlfriends (Lisa and Jodi? lol...) or the prison buddy. I've heard ALV is the last.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member