trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott says about Arias, "I want her to take her medicine".

This just before court was to start. HMMMMMMMM what medicine?

As do we all, JW! Imitrex comes in an injection form, you know. Works in 15 minutes or so! :twocents:

omg this trial will never end at this rate. Didn't Casey Anthony have a "sick day" during her trial also? I truly feel for the jury, their lives are on hold for this sicko.

anyhow I know there is never court on Fridays but I've never heard why? Is that the whole state of Az or is it just this judge or what?

WTF is the hold up NOW????

This is absolutely infuriating. It's so unfair to TA's family to be dragged around forever like this. The jurors too!!!! If it's frustrating to us, imagine how they feel!!

This judge needs to make some major changes. She is treating this trial like it's a game of chess. These are REAL LIVES, lives of people who are suffering waiting on justice. But now JA gets another day off. How lovely. How fair.

I'll bet the "medicine" is what makes her look like she's in a trance in court. Probably some kind of sedative to keep her from getting ANGRY.

And tomorrow JW will be discussing with ALV how it is possible for someone to become physically ill while discussing their memories of DV. It's coming. jmo

I bet you are right. she's trying to make it seem more plausible. I guess because she's incapable of breaking down into tears, they have to pretend she is behind closed doors?

Well I lost my post somewhere... I think all of us Texans need a roll call? Metroplex here.
I bet we could pack a court room and fill the prosecutions side.
Then the MCSO should give it to her instead of letting her play with it court. Doncha think?

What really makes me angry is that I am sure JA knows this is costing the family emotionally and financially. Every delay costs money and time. It's like she is the monster that just keeps on giving.

LOL. Of course she did. She's probably wearing birkenstocks, too. Honestly, of all the decades to get stuck in, the 70's really is the worst.

Oh okay, I don't wear birkenstocks, never have, not using a backpack and certainly would not come to court with a backpack, and I do believe there is proper courtroom attire, but I do have long hair and wear Uggs and I loved the 70's, had the time of my life.:seeya:

Jean is Wilmott's BFF and biggest cheerleader.

Beth said it too. I actually like Jean. I like Jean and Beth, I always have since the Scott Petersonson case. I think she tries to stay nuetral, but you know she thinks JA is guilty.

Chris Williams was brought to court early on I think for Voir dire from defense and I can't remember exactly why. The defense was questioning him in a hostile way because he had called Nurmi a LIAR. Apparently Nurmi had told Chris' wife they had letters from Travis proving he was a pedophile, I think. Anyway, letters proved to be forgeries. Chris found out it wasn't true and called him a liar for lying to his wife to try and make TA look bad to them. I am sure they will testify for prosecution in rebuttal case. I think the only thing Nurmi could ask Chris about is that early on Chris made a lighthearted comment that TA was a ladies man. It is all in the testimony but I don't have a link. Someone here will let you kow. These posters are great!

Do you mean Chris Hughes? If not, whose Chris Williams? Thanks m'friend ;)

Judge Stephens has allowed Jodi to run the show in the courtroom since this trial started. JSS should have made it clear to Jodi that she was in charge of her courtroom and not this cunning, manipulative defendant. Sadly, Judge Stephens has been drawn into Jodi's web: What Jodi wants, Jodi gets. :furious:

I always think of all the peeps the state is paying (all courtroom personal) - and that's a lot of peeps. Plus the jurors - we don't know how much they're getting yet.
This messing with the juror's schedule has to be SO disgusting to them. They must be so anxious to get this over, and get on with their real lives. I think the state asks a lot of them to follow this wonky part time schedule.

Jodi has a migraine and feels like she's gonna throw up breaking news - straight from the fam- I called it

First Jodi was complaining about not getting lunch. Yesterday she got an energy bar.

Will this be an appellant issue?

F. I just put the tv on to see the TH on criticizing Juan for autographing. Really?
I see nothing wrong with that at all. What is he supposed to do...run through the crowd of his admirers , blowing them off....making them cry?

I shut that nonsense off right away....good golly I'm going out to get me some free vitamin D.

Me too.

But really, do we know that Samantha didn't leave in tears because Arias hijacked the trial once again? The pressure on their nerves in unbelievable.

I heard it was the impact statements read by the family that upset her...they have gotten to know the family at the courthouse, from what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123