trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the "fog" has lifted.

Was Jodi the one crying? If so, its because its coming down to the wire. Jodi has seen JM turn witnesses for the defense into witnesses for the prosecution.

Yesterday someone mentioned Beth Kara's hair. Does anyone know what she is using? I need some, please. Seems as though Linda Keeny-Baden got some too, as her hair is no longer dry and crispy.

I don't know about Beth but Coconut oil (the ordinary kind will do, no need for the fancy cold-pressed stuff) makes hair soft and shiny. :)

Well I guess I'll have to mosey off to buy cat food. Very exciting. Be back later to check on whether there have been any stunning updates. To the fellow Texans...See YA'LL Later!

I guess I can have an early night tonight then.
Not a chance they will be finished before the long break now...I hope someone in that jail will be monitoring her right now cause I can see her going back and being perfctly well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've seen posts about people from Texas.

Who on here is from Houston, TX?

It's embarrassing to quote oneself...but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.
A brief synopsis will do.

Nothing happened, court was cancelled before the feed even came on b/c the defendant was ill.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 28m

Have 3 sources saying #JodiArias is I'll & that's reason for cancellation. No one will comment on #Arias in official capacity yet
Expand
Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 31m

Awaiting another source to confirm #JodiArias trial cancellation reason. Still no official word
Expand
Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 44m

BREAKING #JodiArias news! Court clerk announces "unable to proceed today will reconvene tomorrow". #Arias

I am so worried for Travis' family. Every day of this trial is just a slap in the face for them. The only one there to think of them is Juan Martinez. This judge does not give a dam about what all of this is doing to them. It seems as though this judge is not in control of her court room. I think of Travis' family being like a very tightly wound coil, I'm afraid they may be at their breaking point. Does this evil killer even have to be seen by a Dr. I hope she really does have a migraine, I hope she is in more pain than she caused Travis to be in.

I care - I don't want the jury to see her being ill - that shows a human frailty. I don't even want the jury to know why there is no court today. I don't want them to see a thing that might make them even want to feel a bit sorry for her. Let her go back to her cell and play pitiful - that I don't care about as she already has all her pals back there on her side.

Sorry but I have no more patience for Jodi and her problems and I am expressing that.

I have a lot of anger becuase of all this family is having to go through just to be there for the trial. They are in dire straights financially becuase of it. They live out of their suit cases. All they go through just to be there, the little princess can take her meds and show up to court. Her own council had to tell another human being " I want her to take her meds". MOO but she is not being responsible in controlling her issues.

TLDR: I don't care about Jodi, I don't care if she is sick. I'm tired of the complaining about headaches, lunches, dizziness, people making faces at her, someone made a comment in the gallery and ribbons..

Maybe it should be ruled that she is too ill to be dependent enough to come to trial since this is an ongoing issue. Prop her up in a comfortable room where she can lay down and watch it on a feed. She can yabber on with her council during the breaks.

That way this trial can go on more then a few days for a few hours a week, justice can come for this family, tax dollars won't continue to rise for the DT, Juan can move on to other cases he is now having to deal with at the same time as this one and no more attention for Jodi.

I've had enough of her.

Oh for crying out loud.

Give the killer a 100mg tablet of Imitrex and she will be just fine in 15 minutes.

Get on with this trial!

And THANKS for all your input and hard work, Katie!!

If Jodi has a migraine and feels nauseous, it's probably because she knows that everything that ALV says applies to her - not Travis. :angel:

Imitrex under the tongue works in fifteen minutes, shot of imitrex or toradol works almost immediately. This is absurd. She's already on enough tranquilizers that she looks nearly catatonic. Give her some migraine medicine, take the ridiculously long lunch break that you usually do, and put her butt in the defendant's chair. No reason whatsoever not to get at least some testimony in today. It is not like she was on the stand. All she has to be able to do is aid in her defense. It is her witness...so its not like she needs to even do anything.

This Judge needs to seriously start making these people work.

Whaaatttt? Catching up, but this isn't just a BREAK? They called it for the rest of the day?

For a flipping ahem "migraine"?

Even if it was a real one, too bad. Shoot her up with demerol and plop her doped up butt back into her low rider chair.

Grr grrr grrrr

Oh for crying out loud.

Give the killer a 100mg tablet of Imitrex and she will be just fine in 15 minutes.

Get on with this trial!

And THANKS for all your input and hard work, Katie!!

Agree. Works when I have one. She will have a migraine in another month so I hope this trial is over by then.

Borderline behaviors. My sister did the same thing - everyone was expected to do exactly what we were told. I once told a social worker that my sister's behavior was like a game of chess. My sister moved the pieces - family members, mental health professionals) - around the board as she saw fit. She had total control over everyone in the family, complete with threats of suicide (including several futile attempts).

Jodi has always been used to getting her own way and isn't going to change. I'm sure that her parents were duped into being enablers because they didn't understand that their daughter has a severe personality disorder and didn't know how to deal with Jodi. :moo:

Totally agree, she needs pulling into line .. but this is a good one, no doubt the judge has no choice if JA tells everyone she's about to hurl. And the mother is still a total enabler, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Not on this forum PLEASE!!!
I haven't and never intended to, and hope my post didn't read like I was willing to talk about that here. I'm not. Ever.

It's not allowed for a very good reason, IMO. There are other places I go for religious discussion. This board is not the appropriate place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela