trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky not ver-batim sent off an email to a friend discussing Travis as a pedophile, this was while he was alive.

Let me clear this up before false information is regarded as fact. The hughes sent this email AFTER the defense team lied an said that they had absolute proof that the letters were real REGARDING travis being a pedo. The letter in fact went I knew he had issues but.... Chris hughes testified that NURMI and co..lied to sky about the authenticity of the letters. They only sent the emails after it was told to them that travis wrote the letters which were proven to be fraudulent. Travis was DEAD once these emails were in question. This was AFTER jodi tried to get a her fraud letters in.

They weren't to a friend, they were to Nurmi, and it was after Nurmi said it was proven 100% that the letters were real. Chris Hughes testified that that was the reason he called Nurmi a liar. IIRC We never heard the content of those emails, but the DT tried to get them in during the prosecutorial misconduct hearing.

While I agree with this, I was under the understanding that Nurmi had the email Sky sent off to a friend about his problems but yeah it is a very gray and cloudy area still.

:banghead: This is such BS! It's all HEARSAY! I don't understand why Stevens is allowing this.

This had been a WHIPPING! Mumbo jumbo, heresay, 70s throw-back cr*p, smirky JW, JA coloring like a 4 year old, twins on a giggle-fest...
Call it a day, Judge.
I've had enough to last me for the LOOONG break.

gee skye's email is really something! Nice friend to TA, not.

I am glad someone else's humor is just a f'd up as my own.

Are you kidding?? I get 2 pages behind every time I stop to read something you post 'cuz I get stuck on whatever is in your signature.....

Let me clear this up before false information is regarded as fact. The hughes sent this email AFTER the defense team lied an said that they had absolute proof that the letters were real REGARDING travis being a pedo. The letter in fact went I knew he had issues but.... Chris hughes testified that NURMI and co..lied to sky about the authenticity of the letters. They only sent the emails after it was told to them that travis wrote the letters which were proven to be fraudulent.

And how will the jury know that?!!!

Thank you. I am sick of this defense. But Jodi's time of reckoning is coming. I just need to cool my heels.

Just remember....this weekend when all of us are celebrating Easter/Passover /Life with our loved ones, JA will be siting in her cell, rotting away and reliving her days of freedom. All she has to look forward to is a nice gurney and a cold, hard needle.

She's not fooling anyone, let her have her fun...those days are numbered. :jail:

I feel certain that we will see the Hughes in rebuttal to talk about how they really felt about Jodi once they got to know her. Sociopaths are excellent at the beginning with their glib charm but these people were warning TA about her while she was right there in their home, that's how strongly they felt. Of course Jodi was eavesdropping at the door. Let's hear about that part too.

Three words to remember here:

RE BUTT and AL

They might actually let that be the last testimony for the entire Easter break.

The last words they hear are "They warned her Travis was abusive to women"

I want to throw something so bad right now!
I think that is the plan.

Yeah cause Jodi would stalk her sister!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

There is something I don't understand about this testimony by Laviolette - How is it that she can testify about what Jodi said happened with the relationship with Travis but there is no way to corroborate Travis' side of the story? I don't understand how this can be admissible?

All she's proving is that Jodi did not have normal reactions to normal relations. Sick.

This judge is letting in way too much heresay. There is no way the Hughes felt this way about Travis. Such crap!!

I wish they would just let all these emails in as exhibits. Let the jury make of it what they will.

OK, are these emails in evidence or not?

And if they aren't, how is she able to testify to them?

If they are, where are they and why aren't we more knowledgable about them?

So basically even when his friends were telling her to back off for her own good (which they probably were thinking might actually convince her to get away from their friend) she still continued to want to be with him. Obsessed.

I hope the Hughes do get up there and tell the jury that they were bs'ing about all that to try and get her to back off. But she just kept on coming at their friend.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member