trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clear this up before false information is regarded as fact. The hughes sent this email AFTER the defense team lied an said that they had absolute proof that the letters were real REGARDING travis being a pedo. The letter in fact went I knew he had issues but.... Chris hughes testified that NURMI and co..lied to sky about the authenticity of the letters. They only sent the emails after it was told to them that travis wrote the letters which were proven to be fraudulent. Travis was DEAD once these emails were in question. This was AFTER jodi tried to get a her fraud letters in.

wait. i thought ALV was talking about letters from the hughes written during the relationship. no?

OMG,

So they had sex relatively early on in their relationship...she's feeling used...doubting their relationship, has she been "used?" Full of self-doubt. Then he calls a few days later and she feels so much better!

Okay, am I the only one that went through that in my late teens/early 20's?

Who knew I was abused?!?!?!?! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Wilmott . . . contained in the email stream email from Sky & Chris Hughes important to ALV to see how TA was treating JA. . . info about his prior treatment of other women . .. her fear of telling him anything she has a problem with fear of rejection . .. info about his childhood (type he had) relates to how he treats women, information about other women . .. .paraphrase - information Sky Hughes gave that if TA wanted to date . . . . hearsay
already ruled on . . . . she is paraphrasing . . . indicating type of info provided

if Sky Hughes sister wanted to date TA she would forbid it . . . based upon the behaviors they saw TA doing to other women . . . yes

that is important in this email and more in-depth information about TA's refusal to look - details of his refusal to look @ his childhood, responses about maybe needing counseling and to look @ them . . . TA thought he was greatly affected by his childhood and if he got counseling and that would make him look weak. . . . info about other woman, TA calling JA a *advertiser censored*, ignored her in public places and not allow her to put her picture up where other people could see them . . . Sky' and Chris called abusive and he called "rough around the edges".

objection = lack foundation
counsel please approach

The psychological community in her home state NEEDS to start writing letters to get her license revoked. This is a disgrace

Respectfully, my school did a Q&A session for our eighth grade students (my school is preschool-8) regarding sex and dating and body changes, etc. They had a pediatrician, a child psychiatrist and IIRC, some youth counselors- all who volunteered their time to answer questions. They had the boys and girls come for separate "sessions". I helped set up, but only sat in on the girls' session.

Now I am no prude, but these girls talked quite frankly about how they had "heard" that oral sex and mutual masturbation weren't really sex and that anal was safe because and you didn't need to use a condom!!!!

These are "good" girls from "good" families and I would wager that most are not yet sexually active, but the dialogue is there, and the shocking misinformation. It broke my heart to hear them talk about "lipstick parties" and how guys like girls that " hook up". Thankfully the professionals talked about self-esteem, set straight the misinformation, and emphasized what a great word "no!" is.

All this to say, I think the mentality may extend beyond the young teen set that only penile/vaginal sex counts as "real" sex.

its sad and its terrifying, but the above is absolute fact IMO.. the whole openness, loose sex between pre teens and teens is just shockingly sad.. and yes, you better believe many pre teens are sexually active..maybe not vaginal sex, but absolutely oral and more and more anal sex is becoming the "norm"..they perceive it as safe, as you say no need for condom..yes, they are thinking this way..its so very sad..

the lipstick parties are literally happening in the later ELEMENTARY aged kids..often regularly.. fyi for any who may not know what the lipstick parties are..its when a group of girls all put on a different shade of lipstick and then take turns giving oral sex to one guy..therefor leaving the lipstick rainbow iykwim?..hopefully that atleast explains it well enough to give an idea..

IMO the important issue it shows is that the sex acts are not at all about personal, intimate relationships..not that teens this young have any business doing this even monogamously, but my God..the difference is night to day wrt sex no longer being how it was when i was a teen..where it was only between a long term boyfriend/girlfriend..much different now is its just about doing what feels good, or gets you immediate attention that a young girl is looking for from these guys..its just so sad and IMO is only going to get worse..jmo, internet *advertiser censored* is a huge factor in this..but alas that's a whole different forum discussion..

all jmo.

this is impacting the jury! evidence never heard and info allegedly about ta being abusive with others by his closest friends wth were they thinking.....this is bad folks. and the jury is going to sit on it 4 days. :furious:

I feel abused. We can't make derogatory comments about defense team or defense witnesses? Why does the criminal have all the rights and those of us defending Travis have to keep our mouths shut?
Just asking please.

Am I alone in this or is there anyone else who now finds this "expert" to be of even lower quality in personal ethics than Dr. Samuels?

I have restrained myself from posting my views of this "expert witness" :)floorlaugh:), and I have several, all of which would get me booted from WS (for life).

It's relevant as to what Ammonitida was not saying... and it may not be politically correct. As far as sexual preference, to each their own BUT ALV is in a field that DOES have an Agenda (and it is biased against men). I am a woman and appreciate the accomplishments of feminism and liberalism, but I believe there are down-sides... and defending JA and the Casey Anthony defense strategy/verdict are perfect examples. IMO, ALV's personal style, dress, haircut (not just that it is short), profession gives the first impression that she is gay.. "not that there is anything wrong with that" and there isn't. It is also true that blaming the "patriarchy" is a cultural divide, displays bias and the LGBT community have their share of activists.

BBM

:floorlaugh: I am sorry, I don't like what ALV is doing for the defense, but the "personal style, dress, haircut, profession gives the first impression that she is gay" is absurd in my opinion. You cannot tell homosexuality from the outside appearance - despite sterotypes. again, JMHO

Why is the judge allowing all of the Travis bashing with no corroboration? I know I have said it many times but I have so much respect for Travis' family! I KNOW for a fact I could not contain myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy