trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows maybe this NEW email will have some things in there that JM can nail Jodie on?

cant believe that a victim who is dead is being victimized like this.
i. just. cant. believe. it.

I feel certain that we will see the Hughes in rebuttal to talk about how they really felt about Jodi once they got to know her. Sociopaths are excellent at the beginning with their glib charm but these people were warning TA about her while she was right there in their home, that's how strongly they felt. Of course Jodi was eavesdropping at the door. Let's hear about that part too.

Three words to remember here:

RE BUTT and AL

You're like our lifeline. So full of wisdom and strength. Thanks.

Wow...I too thought in the beginning, this witness is folksy and engaging - not someone JM want (or need) to go after with his usual zeal. Not now. Aside from the garbage she is intentionally or ignorantly spewing, i can see her getting belligerent when he does.

Is it just me, or when one of her meandering stories is cut off by an objection, doesnt she look like she's pissed she didnt get to finish?

THEY ADVISED HER TO MOVE ON BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSIVE?????????????????????????????
oh my god.

ive literally fallen over.

Yes and in January 2008!!

Were the Hughes trying to get JA to move on by saying Travis was a bad guy?

Maybe so.. a friend of mine painted me a bad girl To the stalker I had for 2 years bc he wouldn't friggen go away or stop calling/texting, we tried Everything!!
I had to move and change my number to All our related friends to get rid of him entirely.. it was exhausting, however, I can see that Travis was unable to do what I had to, poor guy.. :furious:

I don't understand why they are not just reading the email instead of 'someone's' opinion of the email.

I can't wait for Juan Martinez' cross of this <mod snip>. It's going to sting.

How could she not have asked to speak with the people who sent these emails if she really is a professional? Absurd.

Why is this hearsay allowed, but little to nothing can be said about JA being a stalker? :furious:

So ALV is able to discern that Travis was scary from and email from one party, sent to another party, and without any conversation with Travis himself.

This is DISGUSTING!

I feel certain that we will see the Hughes in rebuttal to talk about how they really felt about Jodi once they got to know her. Sociopaths are excellent at the beginning with their glib charm but these people were warning TA about her while she was right there in their home, that's how strongly they felt. Of course Jodi was eavesdropping at the door. Let's hear about that part too.

Three words to remember here:

RE BUTT and AL

Thank you.. So much.. I am freaking out here.

This is just so ridiculous.. His poor family!!!!

I now absolutely dislike this witness.IMO, she has a lot of rage and animosity.

I think if the defense wants this email thread in they should have to have at least one of the authors lay the foundation for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the story on the upside down license plate? I never got that... She stole plates so she wouldn't be noticed with CA plates in AZ? or what? TIA

Weren't they the ones who told Travis to get rid of HER--and she was listening in the hallway?? Never heard any friends of his say he was abusive, where did they get this from?

I hope Juan calls them as rebuttal witnesses now. They can tell the jury the truth.

He called it like it was. He just wasn't that into her. Ya cannot ditch a stalker !!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member