trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke, Alyce... I rather hear from the hughes's about these emails - not you.

I'm calling this expert out. She( IMO) heard the first objection she talked over. Now I hear her do it again........now she is done in my book.

I've never seen Juan so pissed. This lady better prepare herself over the weekend for a unadulterated flogging on cross!

Let me clear this up before false information is regarded as fact. The hughes sent this email AFTER the defense team lied an said that they had absolute proof that the letters were real REGARDING travis being a pedo. The letter in fact went I knew he had issues but.... Chris hughes testified that NURMI and co..lied to sky about the authenticity of the letters. They only sent the emails after it was told to them that travis wrote the letters which were proven to be fraudulent. Travis was DEAD once these emails were in question. This was AFTER jodi tried to get a her fraud letters in.

Thanks tinkabella, I wonder why the judge would allow testimony based on these emails if the letters were later then proved to be false.:what: Hope JM covers this on rebuttal!

And how will the jury know that?!!!

I don't know ut supposedly the jury doesn't know about the hearing with chris/skye hughes because it wasn't held in front of them. The letters have been ruled as frauds and are not coming in. So far the defense has put skye and chris on their witness list but there are NO plans to call them in my opinion. I believe that they don't want the hughes to watch the trial because whenever Jodi lies they contact the Prosecutors office. I just don't like when information that is out there and watched by others is misinterpreted.

I hate the way ALV continues to talk after Juan has objected.....she seems to speed up her answer to get it out there....

Cool beans! So get these other women that he supposedly abused to say if it is true or not. IIRC, nobody has substantiated any of these ridiculous claims.

ALV, talks super fast when there is an objection, knowing full well she is supposed to stop. She is trying to get her words in anyway! BS! :gavel:

So TA did not want his picture up all over the place. Is that really showing signs that he was abusive or mean to her?

I'm actually in tears.....this judge is allowing Travis to be murdered all over again! This is beyond cruel. And not what our justice system is supposed to be. :sick:

I'm not all that concerned. Juan is going to shred this witness on cross. It's going to get ugly fast. I also do not believe we will see a softer, gentler Martinez. We will see the pitbull in action again. I'll wager money on it.

Then we get Juans rebuttal case. That is where he will hammer the final nails in her coffin.

I feel abused. We can't make derogatory comments about defense team or defense witnesses? Why does the criminal have all the rights and those of us defending Travis have to keep our mouths shut?
Just asking please.

Read TOS. :)

OMG,

So they had sex relatively early on in their relationship...she's feeling used...doubting their relationship, has she been "used?" Full of self-doubt. Then he calls a few days later and she feels so much better!

Okay, am I the only one that went through that in my late teens/early 20's?

Who knew I was abused?!?!?!?! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know .. I was ABUSED TOO!! OMG and I think I was also an abuser!! Is there a recovery group for people in their 30's to get past the pain of their 20's?

What a joke.

I've said from Day One, this jury conviction will be decided in the Rebuttal case. ALV is opening the door to make that much easier for JM. In some ways, this trial has yet to begin. Juan has a huge can of whoopa$$ to open up that he hasn't even revealed yet. IMO.

The Hughes have kids don't they? IF they really thought that Travis was a pedo, wouldn't they disassociate with him??

this is impacting the jury! evidence never heard and info allegedly about ta being abusive with others by his closest friends wth were they thinking.....this is bad folks. and the jury is going to sit on it 4 days. :furious:

Nah it will only make the jurors see how manipulative JA is.

thats what im talking about - move up the damn court date and MAKE IT FULL DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010