trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gullible, yes I've been using the same word. The equally despicable alternative/additional is that they've paid her to tow their line.

It's sickening to hear her passing judgement on TA when she never had any opportunity to meet the man. It's all secondhand and tainted.

But this judge will allow it with bells on.

Well this is it for me and live watching. After being unemployed since October, I'm starting a new job on Monday. They've drug this crap out so long I feel like I've watched a whole movie and will be falling asleep for the last 15 minutes. :furious::banghead:

See, I don't get that. Isn't that in itself prejudicial? If they didn't know he was doing it, they certainly will after being asked. :waitasec:

Isn't that the truth. How do you ask each juror without being prejudicial?

Q: when you went outside did you see the prosecutor?

A: Yes/No - if yes, what did you see him doing?

That in and of itself is going to make each juror wonder what JM was doing (if they didn't see it themselves).

I just worry how this may effect the trial. Like Jinkasaurus said.

All MOO

Mel

JA's bewbs are off kilter. My niece had a bewb job and they were messed up 3 times. They still aren't right. I think JA got hers done what? a few months before she met Travis? Chances are they're getting wonky on her, but I doubt the prison is going to pay to fix messed up fake bewbs. Nasty psycho.

there are ways to ask the questions without giving it away.

start with, 'have you ever seen the prosecutor outside of the court room"

If 'yes'

"can you explain what you saw?"

pretty innocuous

Ahhh, this makes sense!! Thank you!!! :rocker:

Being a player with women is not abuse. It's not nice if he's lying to them, but it's a normal part of dating politics. It happens everyday without anybody getting murder over it.

That's why she does it. She knows like everyone else does that even if the Judge instructs the jury to disregard it that the jury will nonetheless never "forget" about the utterance. She's just trying hard to get it out there.

You can't unring a bell....

O.M.G......this makes me never want to think about sex ever again. Not only am I on Jodi overload....I'm on sex talk overload..... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And lets say he was using her.

Not that I want to get into my personal life but I dated more than one scoundrel in my life.. Does this mean I can find them and slit their throats now? NO...

What this has to do with the price of pie is beyond me.

I don't care if he led her on, dated behind her back, Whatever, She had no right to slice him open.

This just made me giggle...thank you! Since I am sitting here a bit steamed, like many of you.

Is the caveat to saying I am lauging about ANYTHING in this case isn't because I am being disrespectful to Travis necessary still? I think we all get that sometimes, we have to laugh as long as perspective is kept.

Shoot - I don't want to have to say that everytime I think something is funny!

there are ways to ask the questions without giving it away.

start with, 'have you ever seen the prosecutor outside of the court room"

If 'yes'

"can you explain what you saw?"

pretty innocuous

More like 'Have you seen any of the lawyers outside?' I don't think she specifically ask about JM.

To see if any of them witnessed Juan signing autographs outside of court.

Just more of Nurmi's BS from this morning.

BBM - Wait, what? Was he really doing that? You would think he, of all counsel, would be the one keeping his feet on the ground and his nose to the book. I like JM, but this lapse in judgement on his part might cost him some :facepalm:

Can any of you imagine having ALV as your family court child custody evaluator?

Being a player with women is not abuse. It's not nice if he's lying to them, but it's a normal part of dating politics. It happens everyday without anybody getting murder over it.

Exactly, just how many of us have been through it????? I know I have...numerous times...whose fault was it? MINE for letting it happen!

Well this is it for me and live watching. After being unemployed since October, I'm starting a new job on Monday. They've drug this crap out so long I feel like I've watched a whole movie and will be falling asleep for the last 15 minutes. :furious::banghead:
Congrats on the new job - keep in touch in the evenings

Gee, I wonder how fast JM's assistants are dialing Chris Hughes to get him on the state's witness list for rebuttal?

This is annoying. Except that it's doing the DT no favors, so in that respect, I'd rather be annoyed than worried.

I think the judge may be ticked at JM over the media thing. I don't think there will be any meaningful repercussions, and I sense that JM is extremely uncomfortable having the focus on him - especially over something like this.

Seems to me as though JM usually enters/exits the courthouse through a side entrance/garage entrance, and this was a one-off situation. He declined being interviewed, and he didn't say anything more pertinent than, "Oh, gosh!" and, "Thank you," type-stuff.

Called into chambers. Oh how I wish I was a fly on that wall right now..!!!!

Congrats on the job!

Okay ... let me see if I have this correct because I missed this morning's "drama" :

So Nurmi gets his drawers in bunch and files a motion with the judge because a "juror" MAY HAVE SEEN Mr. Martinez take a photo with a fan ?

Really ? So what if Mr. M took a photo with a fan outside the courthouse !

Nurmi's jealous because no one wants to take a pic with him ! Get over it, Nurm !

:seeya:

It is, for sure, being n a-hole. NOT talking about any specific male. But being a player is pretty disgraceful and unbecoming, but yes, not a reason for murder.

I want to know how it can come in without a Huges testifying and laying the foundation for it.
Me too!
Why not just ask the person that wrote it what they meant?
I'd be a lil ticked!

Has this woman interviewed the Hughes? No.

I am not following this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members