trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They most certainly had an opinion, and it turns out they were more than right.

JA is not used to dating more than one person @ a time . . . hard for her to say to someone .. easier for her to say "I have a boyfriend" . . . . seeds of jealousy in the email . .. hard for her to say I am not interested if can't say I have a boyfriend . . . .difficult for her to upset someone's feelings. ALV thinks it is more than just boundaries but also her experience as she is not used to dating more than one person @ a time.

Chris and Sky Hughes email to TA . . . .

JA met the Hughes and they liked her . . . Hughes knew who she was . . . exhibit #560 - ALV is reviewing this . . ..

emails that went back and forth between Chris an Sky Hughes and TA . . . important about the progression of relationship between TA and JA . . . relied on number of things - Hughes were very important to TA - they had a 5 year friendship - they seemed to be as close as anyone else - Hughes had status with TA - their opinion was important to TA and they definitely had an opinion.

a number of issues addressed in the email but the Hughes are talking about . . .
objection - hearsay
approach please

Why don't we talk to Sky and Chris Hughes and ask them for their opinion?

jmo, but there's really no doubt, atleast in my mind that anal was a regular activity.. I mean we've seen the abyss and no, that doesn't prove that it was from anal sex with Travis, but IMO it was.. he speaks about having anal sex with her in the phone sex..along with IMO his belief regarding his religion for whatever reason was firm in his mind that vaginal was the biggest no-no of all, where as other sex was not as bad.. now, where I differ is that I believe it was Jodi who convinced Travis of the entire anal sex was the way to go and he'd not be committing as big of a sin..

I believe it was Jodi that totally introduced him to not only kY, but the whole working around the golden rule of Mormanism of no vaginal sex..instead she introduced him to the abyss..jmo, tho.

"The abyss" !!! LMAO!!!

they need to read the email NOT have HER read it to herself and interpret it to the jury, who is running this circus?

If she was vulnerable, she shouldn't have jumped into another relationship

Absolutely! Throughout the weeks of lies, twisting and fabrication the one thing which has stood out as obvious is that she seems never to have spent time single. She has lurched from one fling to the next. Every time you think you've remembered at least a dozen, others are thrown into the mix.

My view is that her personality is shallow, her intelligence limited and her self-absorption complete. The only way she can keep hooking these men is offering the dubious delights of her physicality.

Any one of the girls TA dated would have turned out to be a million times better than the woman the defendant is.

I think she is probably a nice person who wants to believe all the good in people and people wouldn't lie to her....especially women. She's just another one of Jodi's suckers.

Aw no! I can't believe you're falling for that! What is nice about what she is doing to Travis and other men? So it is okay if someone uses you to slit their throat? It is okay to stab them 29 times? It is okay to then shoot him in the head just for the thrill of it? That is what will come out of her mouth! Poor Jodi. Abused by a man. She even threw her daddy under the bus!!! This woman is evil. I can't believe she says she helps women from domestics violence situations. So glad I never had help from a person like her! Honesty sure is rare these days! This infuriates me.

is this where the blood feud against the hughes' comes in??? I hope they can get that part in where Jodi won't leave their house

speaking of "de-edify or edify" half the time JA used the word I thought she meant vilify...becuase she would say "I don't want to edify Travis but blah blah blah"...anyone else see it that way?

De-edify?

Judging from her handiwork, she meant "de-capitate"...

I hate this 'brand' of feminism. It's a cult of the poor me. Bunch of weak wackos out to gather a clan of damaged females they can sell their deconstructions and reconstructions of reality to. At least in my experience at college.
I agree 100%! :banghead:

Arias and her sock puppet LaViolette are setting back women to the Victorian Age with this outrageous testimony.

A few days ago I called LaViolette "stealth" but I'm even more convinced now of her snake in the grass persona. God bless all TRUE victims of domestic violence, for she sure isn't helping their cause here. She should be ashamed of herself.

Speaking of which, I always though Jinkasaurus was a weasel but I can't believe how her BIG MOUTH almost skewered Juan Martinez and this trial. I wrote a silly parody about her in the Sidebar a couple of days ago but now I think I was being too nice! HLN, get the hook for her!

She comes across as touchy feely, not an original thinker and not terribly bright. Just someone with an agenda that has worked for her because of her communication skills.

They are not blue, they are purple, and they are for DV...........

Ahhh, I see. I was in the courtroom last week, and was given a blue ribbon later by TA's friend (the one JA requested be removed from the courtroom.) The ribbons that mom and aunt are wearing appear blue on TV.

But, they are purple for DV. So....they ARE for Travis after all, IMO. :furious:

I mean the length of her dress. Nothing to do with age. It's nice to dress properly for court. I'm in my 20's, not more than a 108 pounds and I wouldn't wear a dress that short for court. Outside of court anyone can wear anything!

I would if my legs still looked that good. ;-)

This is making me angry.
I can't imagine how angry it must be making his family.

Hugs and prayers to them all!

I cant imagine either. Wont this be the last of the defense spending hours and days trashing Travis and making JA out to be the victim? Hopefully this will be it and JM can take over with the rebuttal...just need to get ALV off the stand.

What person in their RIGHT mind says "OH, vaginal sex is bad...but anal sex is totally fine..."

with ANYTHING? Mormon, Catholic, black, white, green, yellow or blue!

Respectfully, my school did a Q&A session for our eighth grade students (my school is preschool-8) regarding sex and dating and body changes, etc. They had a pediatrician, a child psychiatrist and IIRC, some youth counselors- all who volunteered their time to answer questions. They had the boys and girls come for separate "sessions". I helped set up, but only sat in on the girls' session.

Now I am no prude, but these girls talked quite frankly about how they had "heard" that oral sex and mutual masturbation weren't really sex and that anal was safe because and you didn't need to use a condom!!!!

These are "good" girls from "good" families and I would wager that most are not yet sexually active, but the dialogue is there, and the shocking misinformation. It broke my heart to hear them talk about "lipstick parties" and how guys like girls that " hook up". Thankfully the professionals talked about self-esteem, set straight the misinformation, and emphasized what a great word "no!" is.

All this to say, I think the mentality may extend beyond the young teen set that only penile/vaginal sex counts as "real" sex.

Jodi looks like she could pull a knife out and attack somebody at any moment.. Scary. Her medicine is not strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97