trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grumpy-Cat.jpg

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m

Alyce sits patiently with her "grumpy cat" face on and hands together in front of her as the sidebar continues.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

For Pete's sake, are we going to relive this monster's entire life AGAIN????!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

so according to Ms L, Jodi recognized from their first dates that all travis wanted her for (according to her) was sex. she wasn't a battered woman at that point (or ever). why didn't she leave him then?

And why travel 1000 miles to see this mean, abusive, pedophile who treated her so horribly?? Ms. Laviolette seems to have extreme flaws in her thinking because these two were not married...not in a relationship...JA may have given him some imaginary power, but it's not as if TA wielded it.

A juror already asked Arias how she could kiss Ryan Burns after killing Travis.

Too much too soon? No one believes her!

She obviously was just trying to suppress the incident and act normal. One thing I loved to do after butchering an ex GF is to get right back out there in the field and get some action.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m

Alyce sits patiently with her "grumpy cat" face on and hands together in front of her as the sidebar continues.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I love me some WilkaboutTrial. They give the most hilarious descriptions of goings on inside the court room.

So that song about shake your booty is about anal sex? And a booty call is anal sex?

No, but the sex tape is talking about "tossing salad" (which you can Google to save me explaining) at that point, so it was a specific part of the booty they were talking about.

I believe Katie or Pasa when they were describing jurors said there were some young attractive males on the jury......I think JA is trying to catch their eye and that is who she keeps looking at.

At first I thought it was Katie, but she would have to swing around more.

But it could be a jury she does not feel good about and is glaring at them. She clearly doesnt get that everyone is looking at her and sees her every move.

How can she be testifying about things not in evidence like the Hughs' e-mails? Sorry to be so thick, but I just don't get it.

If anyone on the jury is buying this, I just want to let them know I'm selling some great ocean property in Arizona...

BREAKING NEWS! JA doesn't like hurting people's feelings!

This is laughable.

But she doesn't mind stabbing them repeatedly, shooting them in the face, and slitting their throat from ear to ear. :doh:

ALV's testimony doesn't seem to be based on many meetings with Jodi. She keeps saying that "she read such and such" to glean insight into Jodi's relationship with Travis. This is basically all hearsay - she said, she said. :moo:

Can she say what the Hughes thought when they wrote to Travis? She sure didn't interview Travis, and if she interviewed the Hughes, she didn't say so. How can she offer an opinion on their thoughts? How could this not be hearsay?
At best, she could offer an opinion of Jodi's interpretation.

i really wish JMs cross would be short and simple...you this info from JA? thanks nothing further. so the DT cannot get up and go on and on again

HA HA! Now LaViolette looking at her own watch in boredom.:floorlaugh:

I read that a good friend of ALV said that she was terrified to testify. I think she is looking at her watch hoping that they are getting close to recessing for the day. Isn't today a half day?

It frustrates me how JW looks like a bratty child whenever the judge says approach, and it annoys me that the judge always has to have them approach. It comes across like she doesn't know what she is doing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic