trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha! Little huffy SLAP of the papers on the podium by Wilmott when told to approach.

JW reminds me of my 3 boys tattle-tailing when she objects to JM's objections.:floorlaugh:

Summary or not bish, Travis is dead, you can't speak for him!

Jennifer seems to forget what side she is on, she is not defending a dead man. She is having to defend the beast who murdered the dead man.

No, but the sex tape is talking about "tossing salad" (which you can Google to save me explaining) at that point, so it was a specific part of the booty they were talking about.

Great...the vision of the *advertiser censored* and tossing salad talk has made me want to pass on the salad I brought for lunch.

I'm lost on the Chris Hughes stuff. Is there a link where I can read out more about it?

Why can't the jury see these emails and make their own decision as to what Travis Alexander was thinking?

Because it would show what a good , logical, and normal guy Travis's was JMO

How can she be testifying about things not in evidence like the Hughs' e-mails? Sorry to be so thick, but I just don't get it.

I was really surprised how quickly they glanced over emails from Sky Hughes early on, I bet it is more in depth now.

So why didn't the defense hand her a complete copy? Hmmmm busted;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are the Hughes?

Mr. & Mrs. Hughes - he was a good friend and colleague of Travis' in PPL; Travis saw him as a mentor and father figure; and would often have Sunday dinners at his house, where they would visit and Travis often asked advice about what was going on in his life. IIRC MOO

I absolutely LOVE at Mr. Juanderful keeps objecting! Let the defense know what it's like!
He is awesome!!

From Twitter
rygepeja.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

I sense a JM boiling point...he just objected to her characterizing what Travis meant. JM objects Lack of Foundation. The next time, I hope he adds, lack of foundation since Travis is DEAD, and throws his pen.

Aw no! I can't believe you're falling for that! What is nice about what she is doing to Travis and other men? So it is okay if someone uses you to slit their throat? It is okay to stab them 29 times? It is okay to then shoot him in the head just for the thrill of it? That is what will come out of her mouth! Poor Jodi. Abused by a man. She even threw her daddy under the bus!!! This woman is evil. I can't believe she says she helps women from domestics violence situations. So glad I never had help from a person like her! Honesty sure is rare these days! This infuriates me.

What I meant is that she is gullible. She's probably one of those nice persons to a fault who has no clue that somebody could have lied to her repeatedly.

Trust me, I hate what she is doing. It's so obvious to me that she has been used by the DT.

I don't like her 1979 feminist takes on domestic violence and I despise her for forming an opinion on a case where the abuser is the killer.

Jodi is giving BIG smirks during this. She really wants these emails in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61