trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced that's why TA used JA's back door.
I agree. He certainly couldn't trust her if she told him she was using birth control. Something tells me that through some miracle of divine intervention, she is unable to conceive.

Bumping up for any newcomers...

Jean C reported on HLN about JM possible misconduct taking pictures with fans and giving autographs, so the DT brought her on the stand to talk about what she claimed to have witnessed, which was nothing in reality. Katie the Dr Drew juror took a photo with JM and was targeted - people think JA is just jealous of her and wanted her kicked out of the court room.

All this was done to attempt to get a mistrial which failed - yippee! Hope I got it right, I didn't see it, just read about it here.

-above is post per jojomonkey.. I just copy/pasted to bump up!

Jean C should have kept her mouth shut about PICS being taken with the public. She knows darn well what could happen when the DT takes note that it is now wide open and the nation is watching. Where were her brains?...never mind, rhetorical question

HLN is way behind, but my only option.

ALV did state that she based some of her observations on Dr. Samuels notes. I think this is why JM was so heavy on making Samuels' testimony moot.
JM is one intelligent man! There's a method behind his madness! Go Juan!

No, but the sex tape is talking about "tossing salad" (which you can Google to save me explaining) at that point, so it was a specific part of the booty they were talking about.

That means *advertiser censored*/licking the anus, not actual anal intercourse.

I might disagree with her interpretation, but it's good to have a bit of extra insight into what was going on.

They most certainly had an opinion, and it turns out they were more than right.

WHY the hell would the DT even bring this up??? The Hughes had Jodi's number and warned TA about her.

HA HA HA

This expert is even mentioning that this is a INCOMPLETE email string. Nice try DT.

I have this nagging feeling like Jodi is going to go Bat chit crazy any second.

I thank the good Lord that the Defense is nearly done, a few days at the most.

It's the only thing that keeps me going. I'd be screaming at JA through the computer screen if not for that!

I'm lost...COMPLETELY lost...in the logic here! She had to be able to use the word "boyfriend?" What is this, 3rd grade?

Yeah, like she couldn't lie and tell a guy she was in a relationship. Not like she was a paragon of honesty.

No, but the sex tape is talking about "tossing salad" (which you can Google to save me explaining) at that point, so it was a specific part of the booty they were talking about.
Thanks for clearing that up, and eeeeooouuuw. Now I'm going to have to change my lunch plans. :)

upside down license plate
3 gas cans
camera
shower
knife
gun
gun stolen[ same caliber as grandfather's stolen gun 2 weeks prior]
='s ?
premeditation? did you answer planned it all KILLING?

Jan 31 continuing e-mail
1st e-mail - Travis to Hughes - crossed the line
just marking

Respectfully, my school did a Q&A session for our eighth grade students (my school is preschool-8) regarding sex and dating and body changes, etc. They had a pediatrician, a child psychiatrist and IIRC, some youth counselors- all who volunteered their time to answer questions. They had the boys and girls come for separate "sessions". I helped set up, but only sat in on the girls' session.

Now I am no prude, but these girls talked quite frankly about how they had "heard" that oral sex and mutual masturbation weren't really sex and that anal was safe because and you didn't need to use a condom!!!!

These are "good" girls from "good" families and I would wager that most are not yet sexually active, but the dialogue is there, and the shocking misinformation. It broke my heart to hear them talk about "lipstick parties" and how guys like girls that " hook up". Thankfully the professionals talked about self-esteem, set straight the misinformation, and emphasized what a great word "no!" is.

All this to say, I think the mentality may extend beyond the young teen set that only penile/vaginal sex counts as "real" sex.

I was a school librarian for a middle school & the girls used to try to get pregnant on purpose--we even had a trick-or-treater at Halloween dressed up in a costume AND PREGNANT!

It's really sad how sexually sophisticated children are becoming. But, as my DH says, you can't get pregnant when your parents are watching you! My kids won't be allowed to 'hang out' for hours with no supervision.

Why can't the jury see these emails and make their own decision as to what Travis Alexander was thinking?

Reading thru this email string between TA, Sky and Chris Hughes . . . .
this is an incomplete email stream . . . I know what was said . . . it goes on . . . there is a double copy of the email and there are missing emails in here . . .
pg 2,3,4 are duplications . . .

emails from Jan 31st . . . first email is actually . . . subject is "you crossed the line" from TA to the Hughes . . . because they talked to JA . . . Hughes told her - ALV is going to give a summary of the email.

TA is saying . . . .objection hearsay
Judge just because she said the word "saying" doesn't mean she is quoting.
approach please

upside down license plate
3 gas cans
camera
shower
knife
gun
gun stolen[ same caliber as grandfather's stolen gun 2 weeks prior]
='s ?
premeditation? did you answer planned it all KILLING?

Not two weeks prior, 5 day before her murder trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic