trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott is really being schooled by Juan on how to phrase a question.

She's also pretty testy today!

I have these same reading glasses. Dollar Tree. $1.

mlgly0.png

Alyce Potter and the Deathly Hallows...?

speaking of "de-edify or edify" half the time JA used the word I thought she meant vilify...becuase she would say "I don't want to edify Travis but blah blah blah"...anyone else see it that way?

Jodi was jealous while she was living with Darryl, and before she and Travis dated - because she's so monogamous?

so according to Ms L, Jodi recognized from their first dates that all travis wanted her for (according to her) was sex. she wasn't a battered woman at that point (or ever). why didn't she leave him then?

JA talking to herself at the sidebar.

I'm lost...COMPLETELY lost...in the logic here! She had to be able to use the word "boyfriend?" What is this, 3rd grade?

A juror already asked Arias how she could kiss Ryan Burns after killing Travis.

Too much too soon? No one believes her!

She can"t hurt other peoples "feelings" but, she can kill them without asecond thought.!

oh COME ON!

she had no problem hurting darryl's feelings! and ALL women know how to say 'sorry, i have a BF' even if it's not true, to get rid of some guy we don't want to go out with.

BREAKING NEWS! JA doesn't like hurting people's feelings!

This is laughable.

Do you guys realize that I could very easily be sitting in that witness chair and give that testibaloney just as effectively as AL? That's with only my BS in psychology, some Psychology Today, People and National Enquirer magazines - oh and some Oprah and a little Dr. Phil in my background.

Holy Moley, that's scary to realize that as little as I know, that I could repeat word for word what AL is saying, with a couple days preparation. This woman is an expert?

MOO

Me too! I have a Master's in Library Science--and you know libraries get all sorts of magazines!! I'm well acquainted with psychological journals--O Magazine, articles in People by Dr. Wayne Dyer & I have a special interest in everything concerning "The Secret."

I'm so far behind, watching HLN. But OMG, I was hit with wooden spoons, hair pulled, slapped etc. I was also hit by Nun's lol. This is true for almost all of my friends who grew up in the 60's. It was normal back then, yes, times have changed but people do not. So, with that said, I don't know of anyone who have murdered anyone. Especially not for being hit by their parents or Nun's for that mater.

while i get your point, i experienced that and more growing up and while i would never kill anyone nor harm anyone (Im actually quite the reverse and would cowar before taking out some fatal revenge), it has caused PTSD and severe anxiety in me. when i see a kid being hit/spanked or similar or anyone being hit/abused i literally go into a panic attack.

so if one does experience that growing up, i believe it can truly affect their psyche so to speak. not all, but many im sure.

^^not something easy to even talk about for me.

Jodi is definitely drawing. She is using her eraser, most likely as a shader or to create shade/shadow.

she is like a little child with a coloring book.

Agree... I saw her smudging with her finger. And drawing lines. Who is she drawing?

Judge needs to tell Wilmott to STFU until she rules on JM's objection. I find it extremely rude the way she is allowed to keep right on blabbing as if he hasn't said anything.

Is there any proof that they did have anal? Like ever?

jmo, but there's really no doubt, atleast in my mind that anal was a regular activity.. I mean we've seen the abyss and no, that doesn't prove that it was from anal sex with Travis, but IMO it was.. he speaks about having anal sex with her in the phone sex..along with IMO his belief regarding his religion for whatever reason was firm in his mind that vaginal was the biggest no-no of all, where as other sex was not as bad.. now, where I differ is that I believe it was Jodi who convinced Travis of the entire anal sex was the way to go and he'd not be committing as big of a sin..

I believe it was Jodi that totally introduced him to not only kY, but the whole working around the golden rule of Mormanism of no vaginal sex..instead she introduced him to the abyss..jmo, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd