trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More subtle seeds of jealousy from TA . . . she is asking for more clarification in the relationship - she hasn't dated for a long time . . . .in summary she is saying in the email she has not been dating numerous people at one time .. . .although he tells her it is ok to do that - she does't feel that way from him - another message coming from him that it is not ok byhim.

99% of all communication is non=verbal - although TA is saying it is ok for her to date other people - he doesn't (indicate that?) . . .
objection
approach please

Arias and her sock puppet LaViolette are setting back women to the Victorian Age with this outrageous testimony.

A few days ago I called LaViolette "stealth" but I'm even more convinced now of her snake in the grass persona. God bless all TRUE victims of domestic violence, for she sure isn't helping their cause here. She should be ashamed of herself.

Speaking of which, I always though Jinkasaurus was a weasel but I can't believe how her BIG MOUTH almost skewered Juan Martinez and this trial. I wrote a silly parody about her in the Sidebar a couple of days ago but now I think I was being too nice! HLN, get the hook for her!

REALLY??? SHE QUESTIONS THEIR STATUS He didn't ask!
he doesn't care!!!
Is this blatant or what ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

:twocents: Jodi wrote the SCRIPT and told her DT and experts to follow the SCRIPT ...

Everyone seems to be saying almost the same thing ...

And this expert using Jodi's 4 and 5 syllable words ... there she goes again with that word "monogamous" !

OMG ... IF she uses the word "edify" or "de-edify" ... ahhhhhhhhh!

Does anyone recall (offhand - not asking anyone to do my homework for me!)... if Dan Freeman testified about the late night visit to JA's house with Travis? I don't remember him mentioning it but that doesn't mean he didn't.

I think this may be the lone event JA has described that actually could be corroborated (or refuted)...

Another thought: I've never heard any mention of Travis bringing Napoleon on long trips - except for the one JA describes when Naps sank in the (her) pool.

Skeptic? Who? ME?

I'm never following another trial ever. EVER.

We can remind one another of that. This one just sucked me in...wasn't looking forward to it, didn't even know who JA and TA were. :doh: I just happened to catch JA on the stand while flipping through the stations several weeks ago and immediately knew she was full of carp. Kind of like a bad accident, you don't want to watch, but you can't help it.

DT must have a great deal of faith in this witness.

She is testifying to many things which make the areas fodder for JM on cross.

She will be subjected to a withering barrage of 'Juanmunition'.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m

The protective order was denied which means the defense has to show records as to the cost of the defense bill.
Just the total; not the details.

Juan's getting testy- good. The family was already thrown under the bus, now it's Travis' turn?

No way Jose!

Is there any proof that they did have anal? Like ever?

On the tape, he did say "I have really worked that booty (today's slang for the butt)"

She replied, "Yes, you really have worked the booty."

This is JMO, and going off of slang words used in today's society, but it sounds like the anal sex was happening.

smiley-scared002.gif
I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more!! :eek:fftobed:

Agree with you so i stop listening and i am chewing my hair, is more fun!
:blushing:

I certainly picked the wrong one to cut my WS teeth!

I feel like a passenger excited about a little vacation but boarding the Titanic.

Sadly it's true.

About the anal sex. It could be that SHE suggested it to him and SHE wanted it. Just to control him. Poor Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double