DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
glasses.jpg

Did anyone notice the "book" JA was reading when AVL
was testifying about giving her books?

maybe they can't because they don't have all of them....there are some missing....

If the content of this one specific email is admissible, the DT should at least offer it as an item of evidence (even redacted).

This is almost clownish - having this expert describe what's in the letter between the victim and his friends (one of whom cannot defend himself - ever) without saying the exact words in front of her.

Seriously, court? Seriously?

To that point - I hope the jurors know that however ALV presents this um... evidence... is filtered through HER choice of words, not what is actually written, or even meant, perhaps.

ALV said "abusive" - without being able to see the letter (as they have done with other documents through the trial), they really can't be the triers of fact when they're being offered... evidence... through the very subjective, specialized lens of a DV expert.

If I were a juror there today, I'd be uncomfortable and annoyed by this weird, adulterated (actual text not allowed) and cherry-picked information presented by a biased witness.

It may be legal but it's definitely not cool.

What's up with Arias' left eyelid at times, it droops. She getting ready to lash out? Nurmi better watch out cause she keeps looking over at him, her "Mama Wilma" isn't there to placate her when she's questioning witnesses.

why do I even get up. We are done, and no court tomorrow or Monday. See everyone in July when we take up again...Some of us will have gotten married, had kids, gotten divorced, arrested, bonded out, dyed our hair, committed road rage, lost 30 lbs and gotten into a bikini. (I do have to run into town for work but still!)

Stephanie, you are too too funny. thanks for the chuckle. I needed it.

I hope this won't get buried, but does anyone have a link about the charge of her charge with the District Attorney?

And it must be easy for her since she can just make it up as she goes along, interpret everything as she sees fit. It's utter emotional nonsense. She has CHOSEN to remain in the past and to never waiver from her feeling-based approach to everything. Her credentials are a means to an end for her to preach her own gospel against men.

Alyce LaViolette, unmasked.

Were they wearing them today?

Jodi's mother and aunt were wearing some sort of ribbon -- I could not tell the exact color or what ...

But I remember reading on the previous thread that they were for domestic violence ...

No way in hello would you see an Arias with a "Travis Ribbon" ... ain't gonna happen !

:moo:

So what did Chris Hughes testify about this email in the prosecution misconduct hearing?

SyraKelly,
I don't know how to being your comment over from the last thread. You said Jean C was getting a bad rap? No. No.
She loves stirring the pot and she is pro defense. Do you not remember how she cuddled with Mason and Baez after FCA was acquitted? Look at what those two attorneys did. How they lied. And all in the name of what? Oh yeah, getting a murderer set free so she can murder again. So now we have two more lawyers trying to do the same thing. And who is there to help them? Oh yes. Jean C.
Juan Martinez is very popular here so ya might to want to go around defending the so called journalist.

Yes-I watched the CA trail,which has nothing to do with what happened today.
Jean was asked her professional Opinion as a lawyer in an interview about Juan taking pictures outside of the courtroom,she gave her PO as a lawyer that she would be concern if a juror saw it and I happen to agree with her.Its not that I don't like Juan-I very much do,not as much as a lot of people here.LOL,But I do like him.She was asked a question on air about it and she answered-I am sure she had no idea Nurmi would make such a big deal out of it!People are saying she inserted herself today and I just don't see it that way.She answered a question,that was all.!!JMO

I'm way behind, but let's see if I get the gist here.

During our marriage, my husband made a lot more money than me.
He was a few years older than me.
He was a man.

All of this accounts for why he uh, well, treated me pretty well for the most part.

I'm kind of lost here.

Yes, yes and yes! With underlying rage and resentment, IMO. She's just a great "soft", warm fuzzy communicator.

And have you noticed she speaks with that deliberate, mopey sadness in her voice, as if to draw people in to her nonsense? Can't stand it.

Because they want their "expert witness" to interpret them. They don't want the jury to see the entire emails because they'd be able to see the context.

Yeah, it's like hiding the raw data.

In the previous thread, Veritas Vita said

I think that is especially true once a woman gets past a certain age. At some point, comfort and knowing that what YOU like is more important than what anyone else thinks. That includes comfortable shoes and a short, brush-n-go hairstyle. Fashion trends rarely take comfort and practicality into account.

And if she is that is her business, but testifying as a "professional" using anecdotal argument and non-scientific journals and buying gifts for the person she is evaluating are Wrong. She also clearly has never had a man as a victim during her entire career. I know of 3 just within my family.

What's up with Arias' left eyelid at times, it droops. She getting ready to lash out? Nurmi better watch out cause she keeps looking over at him, her "Mama Wilma" isn't there to placate her when she's questioning witnesses.

She's puttin' the *advertiser censored* stink eye on somebody...

Jodi's mother and aunt were wearing some sort of ribbon -- I could not tell the exact color or what ...

But I remember reading on the previous thread that they were for domestic violence ...

No way in hello would you see an Arias with a "Travis Ribbon" ... ain't gonna happen !

:moo:

They were wearing them on the 26th and that was National Epilepsy day, however if they were wearing them today that is a whole nother story.

Maybe Juan could bring them up in cross and read them out/show them on the jumbotron since willma opened the door?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely, you can bet these emails will be crossed on. I wouldn't be surprised to see Chris and sky added to the rebuttal list too, if they aren't already there.

Yes-I watched the CA trail,which has nothing to do with what happened today.
Jean was asked her professional Opinion as a lawyer in an interview about Juan taking pictures outside of the courtroom,she gave her PO as a lawyer that she would be concern if a juror saw it and I happen to agree with her.Its not that I don't like Juan-I very much do,not as much as a lot of people here.LOL,But I do like him.She was asked a question on air about it and she answered-I am sure she had no idea Nurmi would make such a big deal out of it!People are saying she inserted herself today and I just don't see it that way.She answered a question,that was all.!!JMO

I actually cannot stand JC - BUT I think the mess this morning was caused by the DT - NOT JC. She actually redeemed herself on the stand by refuting what Nurmi was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics