trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And on the sex tape Jodi said she loved the time Travis woke her up in the chair with oral sex

People can moan about Belvin Perry all they want but this woman (Stephens) is making me NUTS. She is in wayyyyyy over her head, IMO.

There is NO FOUNDATION for these emails and THIS DV expert is most certainly not qualified to be tesitfying about them.

If the tables were turned and these emails were favorable to the State were brought in by the prosecution, & permitted to be discussed by an unqualified expert, this would be a PERFECT appellate issue.

I completely agree! This judge has let this pathetic defense team run amuck this whole trial. The judge has no control over her court she has let the defendant dictate the terms of this trial since the beginning and it's now gone too far with allowing these emails. If I was Mr. Martinez I would object to every single question from this point on. Enough.

Hahahahahahaaaaar!!! This witness just lost the jury, against Jodi's religion?????? Thank you AVL you just went too far :)

You don't know what she said, where she said it, etc etc. Are comments like that really necessary?

If you can sign off here and not look at anything to do with the trial or say ANYTHING about it until it's over then ok, you'll have a point. :p but until then :p

It was an appropriate comment.

Unless this woman was wearing a shirt that says Jodi is Guilty to court then I will assume it's something she said and will feel free to comment how I wish.

"Don't talk about it" isn't exactly rocket surgery, is it?

I don't even care which way she was leaning, The inability to follow such a simple instruction is enough for dismissal. How do you expect people to follow complicated jury instructions if they refuse to follow a basic one told to them three or four times a day by the judge?

And BTW, *I'm* not a juror so again,. I'll feel free to comment.

I'm so disgusted right now.

ALV is talking about what JA told her about the time when Travis supposedly woke her up by having vaginal sex with her. JA told ALV that she felt it was the ultimate sin and against her religion and violated the law of chastity.

This is a little harsh since we don't even know what happened or what was said. :twocents:

After being thrown off the jury I don’t believe keeping her mouth shut until the trial is over to be a harsh judgment.

is juror number 5 now restricted to not being in courtroom for any hearings- trial? spiderman underpants is the words i just heard on tv- omg- travis would turn over in his grave if he could hear some of this bs! the defense is so desperate its really to the point i want to shout out - shut up minnie mouse gidget wannna be!! i am turning into a ***** by watching her - i am normally nicer in my thoughts-lol

This is a little harsh since we don't even know what happened or what was said. :twocents:

No we don't and I will not condemn her before I even know what happened. They may have dismissed her out of caution.

And this would have never caused a mistrial either.

imo

This is one of the saddest, worst things I've seen. ALV is just off the charts here. She has no business being within 1000 miles of the mental health field.

Where is the original (not forwarded) email that went directly to Abe? Do we know if he ever received this email? Or was it all concocted to send to TA to push his buttons?

He NEVER GOT ANY E MAIL. That's from Abe himself.

Any attorneys out ther? Please tell me why this judge is allowing ALV to testify when this is all hearsay? Is this judge crazy? Is she Wilmotts buddy? What is this?

Do we know what was said??

we don't know what juror #5 MAY HAVE SAID or didn't say; my guess is that Jodi wanted this juror off the jury and poof she is gone. the judge may have kicked her off so that there would not be the perception of impropriety by a juror. I will wait to find out more facts before i condemn this juror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member