trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no mistake Jodi and her DT have certain jurors they are watching and are foaming at the mouth to try and get them booted. I'm sure they have a few "target" jurors. If they realized it was Tri-color who was submitting a lot of the questions I'm sure they wanted any reason to boot her.

I'm also sure that the DT got a chance to ask each of the jurors questions that went OUTSIDE the scope of the photographing incident. It seems JJS has a hard time reigning them in sometimes. Although to be honest she tries but sometimes she fails.

Basically the jurors need to watch what they do because the DT is watching them like a hawk hoping and praying for another perfect opportunity to be able to question them about well anything. And if they get started on questioning hope that something will slip out their mouth that they can use.

I believe it, but now the jurors know how evil and to what extremes Jodie and her DT, will go to,not for the sake of justice! It's all about winning. I think the jury will be very careful. We have a month or so before her face fades and she hopefully is transported to death row.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

She faces zero repercussions for talking now. I don't see how it hurts her or would be against her own interest to speak out.

You know, this was a win for the defense. They got rid of one juror they feel is against them.

But it matters not at all, IMO, to the ultimate outcome. So let them gloat. She's toast.

I totally agree she is toast. I have no doubt the DT is riding a sinking ship. Justice will win and Jodi will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Risky in the sense that some details may come out about what the jurors were talking about, who is leaning which way, etc. More ammo for Nurmi to use in his pursuit of a mistrial.

But the jurists aren't supposed to discuss the case with each other, let alone anyone else, so she shouldn't be able to talk about the other jurists, just her impressions of them.

I'm wondering what the morale of the jury is right now. Maybe #5's friends are angry and bitter. Maybe there are cliques and she was outed by some other clique and lines are being drawn. Maybe some are jealous that she is free now. Whatever the situation is, they must be feeling something heavy right now.

TRICOLOR, OLLIE OLLIE OXEN FREE.

Come out and throw us a bone.

I hope she comes out and talks.. She may be embarrassed though..

This email exchange and ALV's work product and limits of her expert testimony have been the subject of quite a few motions and evidentiary hearings.

When JA's plea for a lesser charge was denied, she made it clear in a court filing that it was her intention to drag TA's name through the mud, accumulating collateral damage along the way. JM is trying to keep ALV on a short leash with her testimony. My impression of the PT and family today is that there was a lot of tension this morning, what with this looming in front of them and the motions being filed for mistrial.

ALV is really stretching it trying to paint her picture of JA in an abusive relationship. TA treats women badly by being a flirt. JA insecure in relationship in Jan. 07 and they have some email exchanges on this subject which ALV calls an argument??? Early Feb. more exclusive, so in comes learned helplessness. Valentine's presents are spiderman underpants and Travis Alexander's t-shirt (as per JA) with emphasis put on the apostrophe showing TA was possessive. OMG. I'm sure that the jury is not buying into this.

We also got to hear the story again about JA being woken up with TA penetrating her for vaginal sex. This story has never rung true to me. I don't care how soundly one sleeps...it does not make sense for penetration to have started and then you wake up. ALV goes on to say that JA stopped this because it was a sin. Yup, I'm buying that, hook, line and sinker.

JM, keep objecting and hold that leash tight.

ALV's outfit today may also work against her, dating her as still harkening back to decades ago and a hardline feminist view.

If this is the best she's got, things should be ok. Might be some stingers in there, but no real bombshells. MOO.
Great post...I too believe this is all they got....she knows as long as this trial continues she can wreak havic on all involved and love it...shows in the police interrogation tapes...

She loves her reality show, she loves mocking the court system, and she loves trashing Travis's family, she loves that she is in control and as long as she gets these short wins it fuels her....and IMO she is in charge of this defense team. Pure evil in her smirk today with her little win...sick!

I just want to say one thing. *advertiser censored** YOU Jodi Arias Defense Team and the Sociopath you rode in on. Just had to get that off my chest.

Don't hold back, Katie. Tell us how you really feel.

People are quoting Chris Hughes brother about what's happening..

I really hope folks are VERY careful that those listed on a witness list or is under subpoena are NOT watching proceedings or being advised about what's happening in the courtroom! There's a reason they're not sitting in the gallery!!

No one with the potential to be called to testify should be making any kind of comments, nor should their family members...

This just isn't wise!! Am I missing something??

Here is a small part of the email that she sent but was never received to Abe. I found this part interesting:

please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well.

any else notice the narcissism in referring to the "realm of Jodi"... Its almost like she is saying that Abe's blossoming business, friends and "most likely" other female friends is a distant second compared to what he could have if Abe lived in the realm of Jodi.

So Abe said he never received this email? It is so transparent. She obviously wrote this FOR Travis only to read. How manipulative and childish.

Here is a small part of the email that she sent but was never received to Abe. I found this part interesting:

please know that I'm not assuming that you're still pursuing me or that you see as some kind of prize that you're striving for. We rarely talk outside of PPl events, and I am fully aware that you have a life completely outside the realm of "Jodi" which involves a blossoming business, a large social circle and network of people, and most likely many other female interests as well.

any else notice the narcissism in referring to the "realm of Jodi"... Its almost like she is saying that Abe's blossoming business, friends and "most likely" other female friends is a distant second compared to what he could have if Abe lived in the realm of Jodi.

Jodi's narcissism is a given in anything she does, but what REALLY struck me in that missive is her making sure Travis is aware that not just any "schmoe" is interested in her, but a rival truly his equal: successful, desired by other women, independent, ....selective.

Jodi knew Travis would not be jealous of someone like Matt - it would have to be someone who would give Travis a run for his money in terms of status.

If Abe ever did get that email, I'm sure he was like "hello?? I'm right here, are you actually addressing this to me or are you having this conversation with someone else??"

Juror #5 should quickly write her book. Would not take long - she was a heavy note taker.

Wow. I pray that Chris & Sky get to get on the stand and refute the utter garbage that Jodi & Co have squeezed out of ALV.

He was a flirt. ALV said he was a flirt according to Chris and Sky Hughes and they tried to warn Jodi. What is wrong with a man who flirts, unless he acts on it? Lots of men flirt and there is nothing behind it. He's not married to her. Is this the worst that they can say? Travis obviously spoke highly of her in his email back to the Hughes. I can't see the problem unless Jodi was the jealous type and we already know that is true.

Abe said he was out with Jodi one time and it wasn't really a date. He's the one she told that there was magic in her pants. He claims never to have gotten the email. Jodi never sent it to him because he wasn't dating Abe at the time. So was this to let Travis know she was giving up all her dating opportunities just for him and he should return the favor in kind?

Jodi is a pip. The more ALV talks, the more ammo she is giving JM. I can't believe ALV would be willing to throw her career down the drain for this girl. jmo

But the jurists aren't supposed to discuss the case with each other, let alone anyone else, so she shouldn't be able to talk about the other jurists, just her impressions of them.

And they are not supposed to go on-line, read newspapers, etc. about the trial either.

We all know that some have been exposed in some fashion. I mean, I doubt they have registered on here or the pro-*advertiser censored* site but I have a hard time believing every single juror has avoided every piece of information about this case and they are relying solely on information presented to them in court.

Whether juror 5's information is speculation or things she actually went through, all it would take is for some comment about juror 2 believe the *advertiser censored* or whatever and we have to deal more more BS.

I just want to say one thing. *advertiser censored** YOU Jodi Arias Defense Team and the Sociopath you rode in on. Just had to get that off my chest.

Thank you Katie ! I couldn't have said it any better my own self....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double