trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV - STFU about Travis - you never spoke with him - truth is you know nothing about him except what the lying murderess has told you and from your own biased view of emails, which is total BS.

Nothing like reeling off the names of 10 young women Travis was simultaneously wooing to undermine the pedofile meme.

He was her # 1 because she was obcessed with him. HOw can you not get that ALV?

Say what you want about AV. She did a heck of a job with that house. Come one, six kids and three adults? Think of the laundry and cooking alone. Let's not forget that.

:floorlaugh:

This "expert" needs to ZIP IT when there is an objection, not hurry up to give an answer.

Everyone should pour out half the water from their water bottles and replace it with VODKA 100 PROOF

Yeah, this will go on ALL week. That "uh, OK, we'll get to those later". Sounded like a threat.

This Chaitanya was a friend of JA and FWIW she never posted on Travs MySpace page. Bunch of complete and total BS.

Bloomin' Nora. I feel like this is trial #3.

Groan - we're going to get to the instant messages later.

Pleeeasseee - nooooooooooooo

What a loads of old codswallop.

I'm bored of this, off to do some housework for my BF who likes a clean and tidy house, then I'm going to do a load of washing, and do a little online work and possibly work on my car, might check the timing, then ring my mortgage company about my investment property, you know because I'm like so oppressed.

I am sitting here fantasizing that the judge bangs her gavel and yells "SHUT UP, SHUT UP" what does this have to do with self defense? All she is doing is giving the jury more motives for JA to have premeditated her murder of Travis.

I'm having an Ugly Kid Joe moment here...

Cuz... I... hate..... everything about you JA!!!!

Now you have to tell everyone you are going out with who else you are talking to or dating? Really?

She advocates that everyone should have an obsessive relationship.

I wouldn't even call what they had a relationship. Friends with benefits is more like it. Off and on when convenient.

Travis' brother's sneer...:what:
The look on his face reminded me of the pictures in the show "Lie to me."

contempt.

I miss that look of relief we saw on his face when Juan was up a while back. I really hope we can see that very soon.

I think skipping out on a mortgage with a guy you bought a home with and had a four year commitment to just to chase another man is worse than a single guy dating around. So is murder, btw. Just an observation, ALV. And they broke up in 2007. And booty calls do not equal fidelity, but a four year relationship and buying a home does.

If we are only on the September journals, does this mean we are going to have to go day to day until June 4th? 8 more months, day to day! This is insane. So what if he used her for sex and still wanted to find a good girl to marry. JA threw herself at him and he bit. He did not promise to be faithful or to marry her. He wanted her out of his life. :banghead:

Vent over!

I think she may even extend beyond June 4th to try to corroborate Samuel's testimony with her expertise.

Oh good lord, is this tripe going to last for too much longer? I'm trying to keep my objective hat on but come on - Travis was a single man and could date whomever he pleased. If anyone that he was seeing expected a commitment, that is not his problem. Juan has been writing a journal of his own so I pity this poor fraud if we EVER get to the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander