trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Corey Rangel ‏@CoreyABC15 16m
Court paperwork reveals there was a previous complaint about Juror 5 in the #JodiArias trial. Story will be posted on http://abc15.com

I saw that, it was on CNN with Don Lemon interview some guy Clement? He said she was highly intelligent and on par with Bundy.

He was in the FBI and now is one of the writers for Criminal Minds.

Are these tapes posted somewhere???

Not yet. The one with Jodi's mom was on Dr. Drew's show. Her dad's clip is coming soon.

From Dr. Drew’s interrogation tape with Jodi’s mom:

Jodi’s friends would call her mom in the middle of the night telling her that Jodi had been freaking out and Jodi needed help.

Jodi’s mom did NOT state, “Oh, no. My daughter could never kill anyone.” IMO, her mom knows that Jodi is dangerous.

My first post here. I just can't take one more minute of Travis being portrayed as an abuser! It makes me want to scream. ALV has lost any credibility for me. I hope JM flips this witness. I only wish Travis' s family did not have to sit and listen to this garbage, because if it was me I would have to leave before I just started screaming LIAR!! LIAR!! LIAR!!! Okay, rant over:blushing:

TA's family do not have to sit and listen to the garbage. They choose to.

My first post here. I just can't take one more minute of Travis being portrayed as an abuser! It makes me want to scream. ALV has lost any credibility for me. I hope JM flips this witness. I only wish Travis' s family did not have to sit and listen to this garbage, because if it was me I would have to leave before I just started screaming LIAR!! LIAR!! LIAR!!! Okay, rant over:blushing:

:welcome:

Welcome Mickie! :wagon:

You speak for so many of us!

I saw that, it was on CNN with Don Lemon interview some guy Clement? He said she was highly intelligent and on par with Bundy.

Well this expert is dubious in many ways.

Bundy was flunking out of law school--though he has his undergrad degree. And he did use his cunning to get away with many murders for a long time, and escape twice.

And Jodi?

Okay, it's official for me. I never thought I could ever feel so vulnerable to the injustices of the world like I do in this trial. Maybe I just need to stay away from coverage, or maybe it's helping me deal with psychopaths in the workplace, but I truly, truly find it impossible to imagine that I can remain sane if Jodi is not convicted of Murder One. I am sick to my stomach today for so many reasons, but mostly because everything that is ugly in this world is contained in this trial. EVERYTHING.
:therethere: Hang on little tomato.

Not yet. The one with Jodi's mom was on Dr. Drew's show. Her dad's clip is coming soon.

What have I missed? I disappear for a while and something happens

Always the same,woe is me ha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand how you can be that emotional in an interview and then never show any emotion during this trial. I don't get it. This is her child who is a murderer.

It was also a few years ago. Her behavior in the interrogation room speaks volumes to her giving LE information about that gun which was found hidden in rental car #2. She is not covering up for her daughter.

MOO

I have a question regarding Darryl. JA started dating him in 2002. If she's so wackodoodled how was she able to seem normal from 2002 to 2006? Did he just not notice? I don't get it.

I believe that Darryl was a little wackodoodled himself....getting kind of demoted...and bet his first wife has some stories to equate his wack ways. lol

Oh, yeah--I got it with the fly swatter, with wooden spoons & the like.

I've already lived through the "check on my old classmates on FB" stage!! There were a couple of kids that I was worried about (Is this even normal??) Good news! Everyone was fine. I even apologized to a girl I was mean to for no reason in middle school. I think we think we're more important than we are when thinking back!

Now I'm worried--go look him up & report back!:floorlaugh:

HA HA! I will...

My 20 yr was recently I was friended by bunch of classmates.. interesting to see I've got folks from my class that are GRANDPARENTS..

I think.. Hmm maybe I should start my family now?? :floorlaugh:

What have I missed? I disappear for a while and something happens

Always the same,woe is me ha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Dr, Drew has a never seen before clip of Jodi's mom being interrogated by Det. Flores.

From Dr. Drew’s interrogation tape with Jodi’s mom:

Jodi’s friends would call her mom in the middle of the night telling her that Jodi had been freaking out and Jodi needed help.

Jodi’s mom did NOT state, “Oh, no. My daughter could never kill anyone.” IMO, her mom knows that Jodi is dangerous.

I agree, I cannot hide my anger toward her fake testimony. Sorry, to me it's staged, and fake to fit the defense theory and she does not care if she is killing this man all over again in the name of $300/ per hour fee.

I would hope she is done with treating people after this unless she has some big come to jesus moment (which she won't)

greed...gets the best of them

:wave:

Please tell us how you really feel! ;)

:Welcome1:

Earlier they were saying that Deanna was nuts so I assume they want jusry to know that SHE was the one sending anonymous emails to GF's and slashing tires.

I don't remember Deanna giving any interviews, does anyone? If not, couldn't she come in as rebuttal witness. It seems as if TA was in constant contact with her throughout his JA relationship. I believe if memory serves she may have testified at a hearing. Will go back to look at the minutes.

The dog story is horrifying.

First, he has no name, we call him Doggy Boy (oh jesus christ? wtf?)

Tied up to a tree (but no worries, he has shade)

He tore up diapers (ok, Diapers, Underwear = delicacy for dogs, you should know that)

Kicked him, now he's gone (I think he's buried where she tossed the murder weapons)

the weirdest thing I have ever heard was "well...we got him before my family, me and my family realized how to take care of a dog you know, give it attention?"

YOU need to be taught that? To give him a name and love him? I'm creeped out.

The diapers part to me reads: he was tied up next to the bins. I'd like to know why they had a dog. For protection? Because Jodi was sneaking out and the dog was there to alert the family? I wonder ...

Sorry if this was already addressed. Dr. Drew is showing clips of interviews with Jodi's parents. Are these videos available online somewhere? No luck on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z