trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost all cable & internet for the last hour & now I'm hearing of interrogation tapes w/ JA's mom?! Please post a link! TIA :)

They're about to show Dad's testimony on Dr. Drew. Go to HLN and Watch Live.

Haven't we seen and heard enough from her in court? She is trying to save her daughter's life, but I can't give her a pass. Just the way she responds to Travis' family is enough for me!

Your right. She has no sorrow for them

My first post here. I just can't take one more minute of Travis being portrayed as an abuser! It makes me want to scream. ALV has lost any credibility for me. I hope JM flips this witness. I only wish Travis' s family did not have to sit and listen to this garbage, because if it was me I would have to leave before I just started screaming LIAR!! LIAR!! LIAR!!! Okay, rant over:blushing:

If the jury saw how smug Jodi was today and they realize it's in relation to ejecting Juror #5, they might interpret (quite rightly), that the look on her face is "yeah, I took HER out, and I can take YOU out, too!"

I don't understand how you can be that emotional in an interview and then never show any emotion during this trial. I don't get it. This is her child who is a murderer.

Mother was worried about her own life. Everybody in this family throws everybody under the bus.

She doesn't have a treatable mental illness. She's a psychopath. She's a predator.

Not just a predator. She is an APEX PREDATOR. This means if she is allowed to be in a prison with others, they will become her prey. Which is why she needs to receive a sentence which isolates her from the human race. permanently.

The dog story is horrifying.

First, he has no name, <mod snip>

Tied up to a tree (but no worries, he has shade)

He tore up diapers (ok, Diapers, Underwear = delicacy for dogs, you should know that)

Kicked him, now he's gone (I think he's buried where she tossed the murder weapons)

the weirdest thing I have ever heard was "well...we got him before my family, me and my family realized how to take care of a dog you know, give it attention?"

YOU need to be taught that? To give him a name and love him? I'm creeped out.

That's a job for the lovely David Lohr!!

You know how much we love you David :blowkiss:
the love would quadruple if you can get a hold of the defendant's parent's unedited interrogation tapes!!! :bow:

:yourock:

And for you tigerbalm who gives us the links, thanks buddy...

Not just a predator. She is an APEX PREDATOR. This means if she is allowed to be in a prison with others, they will become her prey. Which is why she needs to receive a sentence which isolates her from the human race. permanently.

^^Totally Agree ^^

JMO
Dont hang me, but I think she was minimizing too to the police. I think there were numerous chances for her to get Jodi the help she needed, and she chose to cast her aside and keep the "problem" away. I think she was minimizing to the officer all the times she knew Jodi had serious issues and she kept ignoring them because it would disrupt her life. It was much easier to just tell Jodi to stay away.

It was just an impression I got as I felt the Mom was trying to convince the officer that she was "shocked and surprised" that it could have gotten this bad.

Sorry, but I dont buy it. I think it was much more serious than that and she knew it for a very long time, and did nothing.

I am not saying that she had any legal responsibility to provide any help, but I am saying that I think there were many more signs and issues that happened, than she made it sound like.

But I do agree she is a victim too, to some extent. No doubt a victim too.

I don't judge her mother so harshly. As someone who has first hand experience raising a child with significant "issues" I can attest to how there comes a time when you just want to throw your hands in the air and say "enough". It traumatizes everyone in the house, and you grow weary of everyone that has to live in that toxic atmosphere moving through life like the walking wounded. It's hard, and not something I can judge another person on because I've been there.

They didn't have a lot of money obviously, and couldn't afford expensive psychiatric help with what they went through. And to tell the truth, I don't think there's a darn thing they could have done to change what this defendant is anyway. No cure for what ails her, so what were they supposed to do? I would have been glad to be shut of her too.

I was just thinking about it the other day..

No I couldn't.. I think I'd be guilt ridden for life!

Of course 30 yrs ago it was an accident during a needed spankin' but..
TODAY.. they'd pulled kid out of the home put him into CPS system prolly place him in a home much more unsafe than the one there was a freak accident!

I should try to look him up on FB or something huh?

Oh, yeah--I got it with the fly swatter, with wooden spoons & the like.

I've already lived through the "check on my old classmates on FB" stage!! There were a couple of kids that I was worried about (Is this even normal??) Good news! Everyone was fine. I even apologized to a girl I was mean to for no reason in middle school. I think we think we're more important than we are when thinking back!

Now I'm worried--go look him up & report back!:floorlaugh:

Okay, it's official for me. I never thought I could ever feel so vulnerable to the injustices of the world like I do in this trial. Maybe I just need to stay away from coverage, or maybe it's helping me deal with psychopaths in the workplace, but I truly, truly find it impossible to imagine that I can remain sane if Jodi is not convicted of Murder One. I am sick to my stomach today for so many reasons, but mostly because everything that is ugly in this world is contained in this trial. EVERYTHING.

I have a question regarding Darryl. JA started dating him in 2002. If she's so wackodoodled how was she able to seem normal from 2002 to 2006? Did he just not notice? I don't get it.
Well, for one thing she was his "younger woman" so maybe he treated her like the goddess she thinks she is. And, for another thing, they had separate bedrooms. ;)

WTF?
How do they get BPD from the 90 secs of tape they've shown???

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm starting to think that Jodi's mom is heavily medicated in court.

Love the talking heads on HLN today....missed that Travis drooling comment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey