trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, JA - project much? Who's the real kicker????

This appears to be the worst day so far.. as being sickening and maddening. I had to turn the volume off. I just cannot imagine the family listening to all this.. OMG!!

Maybe she is getting towards the end.. how much more sickening can it get?

No. She's acting......

oh, I know....

I meant Why The F is she crying.... was it the frog that got to her? or the cat abuse, ya know, cause it hits SO close to home.

But remember she told Flores she "LOVE LOVE LOVES animals....."

:eyeroll:

I worked in a Court that tried many capital murder cases and NONE of them EVER lasted more than 10 days to 2 weeks. This is so unbelievable.

This testimony is so bogus. No Travis to dispute any of these claims. Just Jodi's lying imagination. UGH

Are there any legal folks who can tell us why this particular trial is taking so long?
Why is the judge allowing this minutia to continue?
Is it due to the cameras and public interest?
It's not as if ALL death penalty cases are handled this way, correct?

internet-memes-go-on.gif

Love this....:floorlaugh:

@WildAboutTrial

Mr. notetaker juror is taking some notes now along with pony tail guy and a few others. #JodiArias

Finger wave. She's an expert. Sorry he interrupted you

On that jw note, I'm going make a drink

I hate when Juan's objection gets overruled and Wilmott pretends she didn't hear the answer and has ALV repeat it so that it gets said twice. Hate it.

I may be way off base, but had a friend who became a court reporter.

I think they (the lawyers) are trained to do that for them. To make sure the answer gets on record without any interference.

We may think that Mike (or whoever) is actually listening and COMPREHENDING every single word said.

Trust, that is NOT happening! My friend used to practice with us talking and watching tv...and having all sorts of things going on.

After she was done, she would actually read it back and then we would have a conversation. Because she really didn't know what we were talking about.

I've seen fire and I've seen rain .... I've seen mild acts.

Oh Alyce, do you not understand that everything you are talking about is based on fictional stories???????????? Alyce has definitely fallen down the rabbit hole with this client.

Only JA would make up a story about him wanting $ from her (somebody who has no $) and because she didn't give him $ he threw her down and beat her, this is all such crap and total lies.

ALV is such an enabler, haven't we already heard testimony that JA borrowed $ from TA, not the other way--these stories are so old, stale and inaccurate. I never want to see this woman's face again. With all of her so-called experience as a domestic abuse expert, you'd think she could see through all JA's lies. Get rid of this twit.

"I think this frog is about ready now."

alice.jpeg

Thank God, I just got a transcription file in to work on, so I don't have to listen to this drivel.

Starting to believe that if the cross examination of Alice and JM were on pay-per-view that JM could retire a rich man! Smack down in Arizona!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z