trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that JA is holding her finger up so it can be visible during much of this bogus kicking testimony. So obvious.

Everything this lady is saying right now I am asking myself, does this pertain to Travis or not.

Not the defendant like she is trying to spin!

Look at the <mod snip> stroking her face!!! She's a total inhuman <mod snip>!! I knew she was made wrong when I saw the "nude" photos. Revolting.

LaVILEtte is a <mod snip>...I hope Juan Martinez is in destroyer mode when he crosses her...

This <mod snip> gonna be so easily flipped we won't even see the flip but the SPLAT!

The-Brady-Bunch-Alice-the-brady-bunch-5541128-440-331.jpg

mild act of agression

Wouldn't "The Escalation" be when Jodi killed Travis in cold blood? No?

Im just sickened...

Before I thought maybe ALV was duped, and therefore just completely inept. Her credibility is now gone as far as Im concerned.

hey everyone :) Is Juan up yet?

LOL - that's what I came on for. But see we're only up to the pretend kicking her and "breaking her finger". I can't stand listening to JW.

Okay, alright, giggle, giggle, okay, alright, um, um, um, okay...

Ughhh!

MOO

LaVILEtte is a <mod snip>...I hope Juan Martinez is in destroyer mode when he crosses her...

:wagon: sickofitAll!! Glad you joined us and let us know how you really feel with your first post. :giggle:

Originally Posted by kscornfed
the defense case has been seriously overdone, IMO. every witness has been on the stand too long. their direct of JA was painfully long, repetitive and dull. the 'story' they rehearsed was very obvious to me, complete with buzzwords ('linebacker', 'body slam' 'mortal terror', etc.).

the state's case took 9 days. the defense is desperate and it shows. plus, all this crap is cumulative----we've heard these stories over and over and over again.

i'm joining you in staying away until JM gets up there. i felt almost sick yesterday and i just can't do it again.
I agree with you completely. There is a legal objection called "cumulative", but since this is an expert, they can get away with it. I imagine the jury is bored out of their minds with this nonsense, and also awaiting JM's cross. Another major problem is the constant sidebars. They are mostly due to Willmot's inability to phrase a proper question and the judge's inability to instantly rule on an objection. It ain't that hard. I've read this is Stephens' first DP case. I think this is jury abuse.

Could it be, could it possibly be that the jury is the object of this excruciating drawn-out ordeal? Having already failed in proving self-defense, what is left to be won?

A mistrial or removal of too many jurors to continue.

If you make the trial experience excruciating, jurors may crack. This can lead to a motion for a mistrial and future appeals. The strategy then would be to offer again a plea deal to "save the victim's family from further ordeal."

I think the DT is doing this fully and completely on purpose, drawing this out as long as possible and running up the tab, which will also be presented to the prosecution as another reason to accept the plea deal.

Possible? What do you think?

So, you can't go to the doctor and say I jammed my finger in a car door or something? This woman is pizzing me off!

I did get my finger slammed in a car door(no my ex didn't do it). I didn't go to the dr. I put popsicle sticks on it.

I feel like I'm betraying Travis by listening to this bullcrap.

Travis' roommate called her *advertiser censored* not Travis, witness lady!

Only JA would make up a story about him wanting $ from her (somebody who has no $) and because she didn't give him $ he threw her down and beat her, this is all such crap and total lies.

ALV is such an enabler, haven't we already heard testimony that JA borrowed $ from TA, not the other way--these stories are so old, stale and inaccurate. I never want to see this woman's face again. With all of her so-called experience as a domestic abuse expert, you'd think she could see through all JA's lies. Get rid of this twit.

She lived with travis, he charged her no rent. She cleaned his house, he paid her to do it. Shouldn't she have been doing this in return for letting her stay there? This testimony is pure BS!

<modsnip> leading ALV to use the word "escalation" in a relatively short period of time, in reference to physical abuse by TA on Jodi.

Add to that, the prior emotional abuse says<modsnip>. "Yes, I see it" says ALV.

Was it the one of Travis and his dad? The one where Travis's is wearing spidy underwear?

That is what I believe. Notice she mentioned TA's childhood... Cause it was a pic of him in his Spidey underwear with his dad.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member