trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or is Jodi looking particularly psychotic today? She's got that 'crawl over the table' vibe all over her this morning...jmo

Even my chihuahua is bored...he's sitting in my lap snoring.

He's not shaking, like Arias and Samuels said she does?

original.gif

It is hearsay twice removed.

And this judge allows it in as though it's confirmed fact.

This is the most ridiculous testabalony I have ever heard in a court case. Who would have thought it could have gotten worse than Samuels. ALV is so desperate for $, she is spewing crap that I'm not even convinced she believes. Jodi was pulling away from Travis, oh give me a break, only after she slit his throat did she pull away.

I'm convinced that everything she says is Travis is really Jodi. And I don't believe JA couldn't tell her diary the truth because she couldn't write bad stuff about TA because he he would read her diary. I don't believe it, JA is so messed up, she was the one who went through everything of TA, I don't believe it was the other way. Sexual purity my butt. I almost hate ALV as much as JA:furious:

SHE sneaked! She's a sneaking sneaker who sneaks! You can't make a sneaker out of a pump! :facepalm:

I believe that at some point what is inside begins to match what's out.
At first glance Jodi may have seemed attractive. But over time what and who she really is begins to match what she is on the inside. I always think of Dorian Grey.

The more I look at her the more she looks like the monster she is.

ITA. She looks especially like her true self today, imo.

You couldn't at my brother's murderer trial, and the courtroom was a lot smaller.

Thanks so much Tulessa...and again, sorry you know this answer first hand!

They must build them so that echos and vocal carry is dampened.

Maybe we will get to JM's cross today. He has a big folder on his table, all set and ready to go.

There was a tweet from Wild About Trial that said he also has his Bose cd player. Perhaps he knows Willmott will finish sometime today. *fingers crossed*

Sorry for caps, but THEY WERE DATING!! They weren't engaged, Alyce! And she WAS around his friends, she had none of her own...enough of this, please.

Nov 5, 2007 journal entry .. . .

journal entries, text messages, etc to help ALV come up with an opinion of TA and JA

harsh words between JA an TA - he wanted forgiveness for that - JA willingness to forgive despite fact she was hurt by these words - hard time forgetting them and not write them down and keep her word to TA not write those things in her journal

rely on this journal entry to form opinion . . . . JA giving TA empathy . .. . important reasons people stay in abusive relationships . . . .empathize with their childhood, their troubles.

Dec 4, 2007 - journal entry . . . subject matter important to your ultimate opinion?
hiding a relationship - preserving image of sexual purity . . . .JA picking TA up from airport visiting his Grandma who was ill . . . .sneak back into house while Gma was asleep and leaving prior to Gma waking up @ TA's request . . . . the alarm was set so she would be able to leave.

important in assssing relationship? .. . consistent with report @ least one other woman with the same experience - image of purity by TA by being a virgin . . . minimize importance of someone in the relationship - this person is not acknowledged and hidden - not introduced to public . . . . @ gma's house this happened with another woman as well.

omg! that video from dr drew where she is sleeping on his lap HAS TO BE PLAYED!!!! Juan, can you hear me!? :)

This is the most ridiculous testabalony I have ever heard in a court case. Who would have thought it could have gotten worse than Samuels. ALV is so desperate for $, she is spewing crap that I'm not even convinced she believes. Jodi was pulling away from Travis, oh give me a break, only after she slit his throat did she pull away.

I'm convinced that everything she says is Travis is really Jodi. And I don't believe JA couldn't tell her diary the truth because she couldn't write bad stuff about TA because he he would read her diary. I don't believe it, JA is so messed up, she was the one who went through everything of TA, I don't believe it was the other way. Sexual purity my butt. I almost hate ALV as much as JA:furious:

You nailed it.

Complete and utter testiphoney!

Why does it sound like Willmott has flip-flops on when she is walking??

Maybe we will get to JM's cross today. He has a big folder on his table, all set and ready to go.

It would explain his good mood too! I think he sees another doctor Samuels sitting there. JMO

I do love your man eating pop corn. I cant help but chuckle everytime I see it. Thanks!

Now back on topic. I would have a lot more feelings for Jodi if her and Travis had been married or even engaged to be married. In my world being single means I can date who ever I want. If I had a boyfriend who I knew had many other girls..yea it might hurt but I would thank my lucky stars that I had not married him and found out prior to being in a marriage etc with that person. I and I am sure many others on this site have been married to cheaters who have done awful things to them..and yet somehow they are all still alive. But would I feel for the other women who had been cheated on by men and actually abused by them if they were on trial here?..HELL YEA I would. But this is not the case here.

Very interesting! Thanks.

Does it work if I post the PDF link here?

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/Juror5.pdf

PDF Link works for me... I tested it, plus have Adobe.

PDF works for me, I had no idea the caller is saying he/she heard this on TV.. What report? And it appears the caller is anonymous? Did you read the article? and especially the comments... the whole thing seems very fishy and dirty... like Jodi-site antics or DT antics.

HLN is showing previously unshown bits of Sandy Arias' interrogation tape during sidebars. Parts DD didn't show last night.

Beth Karas @ Beth Karas
This is LaViolette's 5th day on the stand. She'll exceed Dr. Samuels who testified for a total of 6 days. This is the 31st day of the defense case. The state's case was presented in 9 days.

what more is to say?????

I am drifting...slowly drifting into...Alyce's World. A place where magical thinking is real, minds can be read, and nothing is as it seems.

try putting yourself in TA's family shoes. that should bring you back to reality
in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member