trial day 40: the defense continues its case in chief #118

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do look at pictures on my computer????? what am I? Young or old???

"I'm not suppose to write this in my journal but I must remember this..." ~ ALV speaking for Jodi. She's claiming that JA was brainwashed by TA.

If this so called "experts" was actually serious about finding out about Jodi, she would have talked with her parents who within 10 seconds told the police officers that she has serious mental issues and needs help.

WOW! What a liar! :liar: I don't believe that BS about why she thought the picture was on the computer for one second. :gavel:

Umm lie? She can do that.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Has the defense opened the door for JM to bring in some of the interrogation video regarding Jodi's cat/dog incidents? I hope so. Also, the video of Jodi asleep on Travis' lap should be brought in, too. The jury really needs to see the "real" Jodi in action - not the Jodi that the DT wants them to see. :moo:

Me too.. Sounds like it to me!

Whoa - Sandy was trying to reach the Mormon bishop in AZ to ask about Jodi.

This is all BS, I can't believe it is getting in. This woman is truly a monster.

"According to the prosecution expert..." Are expert witnesses allowed to watch the trial?
She's talking about DeMarte - Juan's expert yet to come. She has read her report already.

Considering all the furor the DT raised about EF's misspeaking of what the ME said, it's amazing how casual they are about RS and ALV "misspeaking" when caught in a lie.

So how about you go and get that finger fixed and say you broke it playing baseball? Because it was never broken Alyce. Did you see the xrays to prove this? No? Neither has anyone else.

MOO

the splint that no one saw :wink:

Popsicle sticks = The new splints

IMG_1887.JPG

There is the final link in the chain- ALV lied on the stand. I cannot wait for JM to tear her apart. Total war. :furious:

WHOA
That's not how the mastubatory event happened. What happened to working at Mimi's for ? hours ending sometime after noon. What happened to the christmas decorations needing to go up into the attic? What happened to the deposit TA made into her account????? Now she's returning to lend him money?? The waitress is lending the PPL executive money???? Hahaha JW must be dying inside.

And JM is the Dance of Joy inside
dance_balki.jpg

So, you can't go to the doctor and say I jammed my finger in a car door or something? This woman is pizzing me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey