trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha! Jodi can't tell her what to do!

I think JM has MANY opportunities to point out, but the most important is that ALV is analyzing a relationship via emails and texts - no phone calls, in person conversations, etc.

And the biggest issue - one of the two people in the relationship is DEAD for crying out loud. TA can't clarify, dispute or explain ANYTHING he is dead by JA's hand!

Biggest Issue = Exactly.

My biggest issue so far is that the defense hasn't brought in any evidence ('cept maybe Travis' journals which is a good thing)... so the jury will, in the end, nix this testimony due to instructions given by your honor.

It's not easy to take away the rights of an individual in this country... and it shouldn't be. ALV is being used as the Defendant's plea for mercy, in my eyes. She's offering nothing of value.

Just heard on HLN that Juror #5 is in the courtroom watching the trial. Sorry if this was already posted.

let's see..
she says she will go skiing with her friends.......but??
She does not SKI!
now is that a lie? Does this fact make all her entries lies?
What is the truth?
Lies are truth?
Truth is lies?:twocents:

Everybody lies, everybody dies...now what other person said that? About lies?

Juror #5 made a wonderful statement. She should have passed on the idea to attend the trial. I don't think it's a good idea.... IMO

Vinnie said judge orders that no media is to approach her

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wg.jpg

PHOTO: Ann Campbell and Donovan Bering, friends of Jodi Arias, told ABC News that Jodi Arias thinks she should be in prison, but not get the death penalty.

I do not know who Donavan is, can someone help refresh my overworked mind?

Maybe she truly believes JA? Maybe her years of working with abused women has jaded her perception of women as victims?

I don't know, but do we need to call her ugly and bucktoothed.

Sorry laniefi, you are mistaken if you think I have made any negative comment(s) on her physical appearance. :what:perhaps you responded to the incorrect poster??

#jodiarias Juror #5 is in the courtroom! Watching the trial in the gallery

Juror 5 IS IN THE COURTROOM WATCHING TODAY! Excuse me if this is old news since HLN is way behind

Vinnie says juror #5 is in the public gallery in the courtroom. Judge has said no one can attempt to speak to her.

Wow awesome, she's really invested in this trial! I think I would want to purge my soul of the whole ordeal if I were her.

:rocker: juror 5. You got balls!!!!! Awesome!!!
Moo.

Juror number 5 in the courtroom. That's probably who Jodi was smiling at. I wouldn't put it past her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie