trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi keeps looking back in the gallery at Juror No. 5

How FUN!

Glad to see ALV and Wilma just laughing and getting excited over a murder trial.

Maybe next time Nurmi can put on his clown shoes, someone can bring some cotton candy, and we can all ride on the Merry Go Round.

He only does that for his child molester clients... :sick:

I'm going to leave you all with this:

[video=youtube;g_Rq9uwF4k8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Rq9uwF4k8[/video]

Am I alone in thinking that laughter has no place in this courtroom?
Of course I'm not.
JW and ALV having a gigglefest is horribly disrespectful to the court and victim's family.
This is not the drum circle at some 1970's women's empowerment retreat.
I am disgusted with the content, style and length of this testimony.
Shameful.

I thought it was a nice change to the monotony of the testimony which I figured the jurors might have appreciated. I heard some chuckling in the courtroom-at-large. Saying that, I don't think either your opinion or mine are wrong.

Ya never know, but during this sidebar, I could swear JA turned around and looked at TriColor.

I am so disgusted at this mockery of the judicial system. Shame on you Wilma

if it was going to cause a mistrial the judge wouldn't have let her in.

she's sitting minding her own business,what could possibly cause a mistrial? that jodi feels threated because juror #5 is looking at the back of her head?

Isn't that exactly what caused her to be booted from the jury? We don't know what juror #5 said, if anything. But we know that Team Jodi didn't like her, so they complained, and to play it safe -- the judge booted her.

Not only that, Juror #5 was also terribly upset that she was booted from the jury. She was seen bawling. Who knows what she could do -- she might stand up and yell "Jodi's guilty - we all know it!"

I'm just sayin'. Stranger things have happened. Better safe than sorry.

I'm wondering if Jodi and her team had juror 5# dismissed because she was nodding or shaking her head at different times during testimony? I'm watching Jodi take notes on the jury. I guess they shouldn't yawn or look bored or that will show bias....

A point of order, Ms. ALV.

When the Prosecutor calls, 'Objection' - shut up immediately!

Do not hurry to spit out your answer to the jury before Judge Stephens rules. That's cheating and you know it.

She's had a run on that this afternoon hasn't she. Jodi enjoys it as well.
:banghead:

Juror #5 just smiled and said hi to someone

OMG Jodi just turned and stared right where the #5 juror is sitting!!! WOW! Those dagger eyes she has is intense. Oh yeah, she is soooooo abused to the point of murder. She looks as if no one could abuse her. One false word and Jodi would come flying at you with everything she has. She seems very confrontational.

Someone was posting about styling with KY the other day. Maybe JA read about it and decided to try it!

Well, thank goodness she didn't try the "Something about Mary" mouse.

As we wait for yet another sidebar to end

tumblr_m1h6nmUf751qhk5kvo1_400.gif

Tricolor just said "HI" to someone straight in front of her. Hope it was one of the clerks.

so????he should have been allowed to speak, text anybody...
they were NOT engaged come on now!

What now .. someone else made vulnerable by Travis??????? RELEVANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV