trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bite: How did you expect her to look?

I didn't consider her hairstyle unique at all. I thought she would look a lot younger. And for some reason thought she was going to be very very pretty. LOL

This is just revolting. I can't believe that the judge has allowed this woman to evaluate TA based on his journals and emails when he is not even able to provide his own view in person. This is just an outright travesty.

I wonder if this is why Travis' Family was so upset the other day,they probably found out then these journals were coming in.

One of the cornerstones of our justice system is transparency. There would have to be a very compelling reaason to keep any citizen out of a courtroom. Talking about interfering with justice.....

You may not like it but she has every right to be there. We don't deny non-participants access to courtrooms.

Except for SCOTUS & Gitmo.

The fact the defense won't like it is hardly cause for a mistrial.

I understand her desire to be there... At this point, after all these months, it's almost like force of habit really, but I wish she wouldn't have decided to attend. There is enough side show as it is.

They name a Mormon young woman publicly---and say that his head was once between her legs!!!! What was the purpose of saying that on national television? :furious:

Where is ALV getting al this information about these other women? Did she interview all of them. Some of the stories I am hearing for the first time. Has anyone heard them before? ty

Ugh I bet she would love to get those bony hands on #5.

Juror No. 5 should be glad she doesn't have access to a knife and only has little stubby pencils at her table.

If my name was being dropped by JW and her so called expert I'd be calling a lawyer. WTF is going on in that courtroom and why is it allowed?? Please somebody help me out here.

If Willmott jumps up and objects to Juan when he gets a hold of Mz LV I hope the jury sends a clear message to Nurmi that they want her to STFU and sit down.

Doesn't the DT get it--the jurors only asked 2 questions. They hate the witness & her testimony!!!!!!!

Jodi girl watching #5 as the jury walks out......LOL...bet she watches as they walk in also....

Isn't that exactly what caused her to be booted from the jury? We don't know what juror #5 said, if anything. But we know that Team Jodi didn't like her, so they complained, and to play it safe -- the judge booted her.

Not only that, Juror #5 was also terribly upset that she was booted from the jury. She was seen bawling. Who knows what she could do -- she might stand up and yell "Jodi's guilty - we all know it!"

I'm just sayin'. Stranger things have happened. Better safe than sorry.

I am waiting for the Jury Foreman to stand up and announce " your Honor, we have a verdict"

Did you see that reporter run over to sit by #5? He was halfway down the row when he looked over toward the prosecution table, put his hands up,smirked and walked away. I wonder if Det.Flores told him NO. It looked like someone certainly did.

You know, one strategy JM might have is that is cross will be short and to the point. Does Jodi have a history of lying? Have you ever interviewed Travis? Why not? The end. Giving the jury the message that this is all a bunch of lies just like Jodi. And, the jury would be very thankful for that!

So....

A guy.....

was trying......

to hit on.....

a girl......

Well, this just exposed about 73 million men. Our secret is out.

What time is court Monday? Is there even court on Monday? Since there's never court I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni