trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a juror I'd hate this lady. Just answer the damn question. I think a juror question will be. What do yes and no mean to you? :banghead:

ALV: Your trying to trick me!

Judging from the looks of her foggy state, that won't be a huge feat today.

The judge looks like she isn't amused today. I think she has had enough of the DT's antics.

the jury is going to wonder if she is suddenly ashamed of her "continuum" because I am

Wow I was scared for a minute with all the hub bub and late start....Just saying.

Alyce is making the jury hate her. She refuses to answer even simple questions. She trying her best to make Juan look bad and it's backfiring big time. I'm "almost" embarrassed for her.

OMG...Juan just basically called her a liar! Now JW already has them at sidebar...

Ugh. She never called Ms. Willmott by her name... why is she continuing to say, "Mr. Martinez?"

Why is she acting like she has a memory problem? I thought JW confirmed for the court that one didn't exist?

IMHO I think she is manipulative enough to "appear" to have memory problems in an attempt to goad Juan. This, and her ambivalent statements, are a strategy to try to keep Juan on the defensive. She reminds me of a real abuser and addict that is always deflecting in attempt to avoid responsibility for themselves, their actions, and their behaviors.

ALv is not doing herself any favors with the jury. She needs to answer the questions directly and stop playing head games. Whatever goodwill she built up with the jury she is squandering NOW with Juan.

The fact that she plays head games is REALLY interesting to me.

Gimme a break ...
HLN just said that "this is another aggressive examination of a witness" about Juan questioning ALV.
Bull Hockey .... Juan is just trying to cut thru ALV's rambling/refusal to answer any question with straight answers.

I was thinking Juan was really kinda of "holding back" so far today

Ack ALV's friends are in court again today. The judge should have banished them from the courtroom after their behavior on Thursday.

.....as an expert witness, she should be clear on all her facts and times....
Go Juan....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member