trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly what she's doing. She is trying to negate Juan's use of the continuum and how it doesn't apply to the case and how some of it could apply to Jodi. Much of his cross might be based on it and she's acting like it's of little importance and Juan is just a stupid man. He'll get there.

Watch the THs say it's Juan's fault for staying on a topic too long. She won't answer the question. This cross is gonna take a while.

Other than reading JA's journals out loud, it was the ENTIRE testimony. Now it's irrelevant?

ALv is not doing herself any favors with the jury. She needs to answer the questions directly and stop playing head games. Whatever goodwill she built up with the jury she is squandering NOW with Juan.

I was thinking the same thing with RS in the beginning of his cross, and then I thought....let him go and he'll end up making himself look like a fool with no credibility. Same will happen with ALV.

The nerve! Heaven forbid every single piece of information is included, even if it has nothing to do with his point but it's PERFECTLY fine for the defense to take pieces of Travis' texts, e-mails and journals out of context and testify to him being the worst abuser she has every seen.

The judge BETTER not pull this double standards carp!

\\

That alyce is so despicable! What is her problem? She seems so devoted to her client...:gag:vomit:

REmarkable how she can get on the stand and suddenly being an expert matters less to her than winning.

Her little "Mr. Martinez" schtick is getting old fast. Trying to sound paternal to what I'm sure she sees as an angry male aggressor who wants to kill Jodi.

I am not sure if I can post.....I might say someone bad about ALV....I wish there were better guidelines....like her chart?? errrrrrr......

ALV has personalized this and is now going to push forward with her PERSONAL agenda. She is looking at JM as one of the abusers of the many women she's counselled over the years. She is sparring with him because she hates men in general IMO.

She is attempting to portray JM to the jury as a big meany, someone who should be in one of her abuse classes.

:furious:

The jury is going to see ALV as slippery and shady. OUT with her testimony, just like RS.....Next! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo