trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact ALV is making Juan's questioning of her into pulling teeth is going to do nothing for the defense except convince the jury that ALV is not at all confident in herself and afraid to give honest, straightforward answers instead preferring to sidestep and avoid answering properly. The judge needs to reign in ALV and tell her to just answer the dam question and stop playing games imo.

Lol Bad info on her CV! Is it just me... or does ALV look a little pale? I LOVE how JM has toned it down a bit and is using the judge to make her answer! It gives her NO reason to argue with him!!

:rocker:

ahhh are they going to play the youtube video???? maybe that was what this morning was about?

Lying on your resume....me LIKEY! Looks like grumpy cat is back

I will go out on a limb and predict this stress is going to cause ALV some sort of illness. Especially if Juan catches her in a LIE!!

It looks like ALV's mind is scrambling trying to think of how she is going to get past this one.

"Mr. Martinez, stop your man-trickery on me, you abusive, evil manly-man. "

This BS is almost funny... but no.

ALV has personalized this and is now going to push forward with her PERSONAL agenda. She is looking at JM as one of the abusers of the many women she's counselled over the years. She is sparring with him because she hates men in general IMO.

She is attempting to portray JM to the jury as a big meany, someone who should be in one of her abuse classes.

:furious:

Bingo !!
Exactly how ALV is acting.
This will not bode well for ALV.
Juan does not suffer fools lightly ...

She's worse than Arias when it comes to answering questions. Of course, how can the student be better than the teacher?

JM pulling out a syllabus of that particular conference - ALV has indicated she was the keynote speaker @ that conference . ..

JM asks her to take a look @ syllabus - presented by ICAN - in Las Angeles - this is a class schedule not a syllabus for the conference.
move for admission of this class schedule
JW objects
approach the bench

Pretty scary that JM knows her CV better than ALV.

Wow - she isn't going to take ownership of her damn chart. Not smart.

Also, I seen Wilmott blinking just one eye several times at ALV. They're sending her messages.

A long time ago I seen Nurmi doing the same thing when JA was on the stand. I thought perhaps I was seeing things. Now I don't. Sneaky.

And another sidebar. Is guinness keep count? They are sure to break some kind of record

This is the syllabus, right....

ALV;No, not a syllabus, just a sketch...

JM: Ohh OK, here is the sketch then...

:giggle:

ALV is trying so hard to distance herself from her Abuse Continuum and her KeyNote Speeches...:panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela