trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the way JM starts off. I love his style. The ways starts with 'Maam' or 'Sir' and then off we go!

Just like at the darn movie theatre - what happens if I eat all of my snacks before the feature starts?

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

spectators getting their rules read by court staff #JodiArias

It's about time. Maybe the judge will actually eject someone this time? I miss Judge Perry for that.

Alice-Brady-bunch-300x226.jpg

They're probably telling her, "When he turn the Bose on, throw the right. Watch out for his left hook when he adjusts his glasses."

You're killin' me with that pic. "Them's fightin' words, Mr. Brady!"

I too have the pet hair issue. I sweep when the dust and hair turn into big nests.

Here's how I handle it (white tile, 2 fluffy dogs). I wait until it all accumulates against the baseboards, then put on fuzzy socks. I then drag my foot along the baseboard, and.... magic!

When I get enough dog hair, I just plan on making myself another dog.

I use the dryer to remove hair from clothes, blankets, etc. However, perhaps we can all send pet hair to JA so that she can knit things to wile time away waiting for the needle.

Ditto! IPHONE, IPAD and GIANT Cherry Diet Coke!

LETS GO!!!!!

Oh to be so jubilant...mine is more like volume low with mute button ready in case my boss walks in, papers all around me for the appearance of productivity and a glass of water :( lol....BUT STILL READY!!

Here is a link to a good story of a man that had a stalker just like Jodie but he lived to tell about it.
This is a very good read for anyone.
I will post the link but if it doesn't take you directly there copy and paste the link into any search bar and it will come up.

http://.blogspot.ca/2013/03/jodi-arias-charming-lying-murdering.html

Wow, that was so interesting! It seems like that man met someone very much like JA and he was lucky to get out of it ok.

What time is lunch, and how long is it usually? I haven't watched much live coverage lately and I need to plan on picking my kiddo up at 12 and being home in time for the afternoon session!

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Punkin'!

#JodiArias Sheriff's guard just came in and said "we're ready" with a thumbs up. So I guess we'll start soon.

This is my little birdie to ALV this morning from my cozy chair--this is my sister's coffee cup too. So take that! Thanks A News Junkie for making this for me!

cindysmug_zpsde7a47f0.jpg

@WildAboutTrial

Valerie calls Juan and Flores back to chambers. Alyce is here in teal green with black.

@WildAboutTrial

Valerie comes in from jury area and says "we're ready". Nurmi heads back to chambers. Still waiting. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial 3 min

Valerie is giving the morning instructions to the spectators. We are still waiting for the judge, #JodiArias and Alyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper