trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be brutaliscious!!!! :woohoo:

my parents were always notoriously late when I was growing up. as an adult, I am ALWAYS early. I hate hate hate being late anywhere!

And my parents were NOTORIOUSLY early! Always. Plus, Dad worked for United and we flew stand by, so we had to be at the airport 3 hours early.

Fast forward...I haven't been anywhere on time since I started being responsible for my own timekeeping.

Go figure!

My husband has been mirroring Juan around the house for weeks now...kinda funny.

"Do you want Spaghetti for dinner tonight...YES or NO?"

"You're watching the trial today....RIGHT?"

I don't want to be the preacher, but I think it's good that your daughter didn't take a pic of her. This trial is probably a lot of strain on that woman, no matter what her connection may be to Ms. Arias. To have the knowledge that even if she is trying to move on with her normal life all the while people are taking pictures of her and monitoring is not the best way to let both parties involved move forward. JMO.

You are right. I have such mixed emotions about her. Being a mother I know I would be there for my child through thick and thin and I feel for her in that sense. Then I get sickened by her actions in the court and with what she has tried to do with the lies about Travis and I don't like her. I think the parent part outweighs everything though when it comes to her having time to herself, to live like a normal person and to be left alone. I'm sure she feels her life will never be the same, she will be under a microscope and anything and everything she does will be picked apart. My daughter did the right thing in not taking the picture.

I think the witness practiced her defense of her Snow White thing... And Juan's gonna start sonewhere else! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL ... Maybe he will start with "Little Red Riding Hood" ... LOL !

:seeya:

I should have KNOWN we were going to start late and just gone home. Now I asm sitting in Starbuck w/ my laptop, on my second coffee, and getting impatient and anxious...

Hello Everybody!!!:seeya:

Whew, Little late, but seems court has not started, yay, don't want to miss Juan!

Glad it's all Juan today!!!!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Martinez and Flores just came out of chambers. They head to the side room back where I sit. #JodiArias

WHY are Juan and Flores being called into chambers? Oh oH....

I better not have called it over on the other thread. I will be pissed. lol
I think its more defense stalling....and whining...

How clever! I don't need to wear fuzzy socks, the hair and stuff has no problem jumping onto my clothes by itself.

we don't wear a lot of black...without lint removers....pugs shed...:fence:

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you download the Ustream app? If you can... Watch the stream at azfamily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyoPaVxMyWY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyoPaVxMyWY[/ame]

Hello all! Only here for a minute as Im off to get a relaxing massage so I can come back and catch up Mr Juanderful.

I know you'll all do a stellar job of keeping these pages up to date.

x

Woah wait what happened with ALV and Travis's sister?

ALV approached Travis' sister in the gallery as she exited the courtroom for a potty break. She apparently said something to her - not sure what it was. It's inappropriate for a witness to speak to family members.

Maybe the Judge is giving ALV "what for" in chambers for the courtroom incident last week involving Travis' sister. I hope so.

Is that when she went up to Samantha? What did she say and how was it received?

Tammy Bear ‏@Tammybaby65 2m

Ha ha ha ha ha "@CdnBeachBum: “@Cathi_I: Trial is delayed as the bailiff is finding booster seats for the dwarfs #jodiarias” lol good one"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter