trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN said they will inform us about what's going on after the commercial break

Now this is starting to make sense. Could be a plea deal is being offered.

Don't think that would be happening with a witness in chambers. It has to be about ALV's behaviour, her friend's behaviour and her complaining about JM's aggressive behaviour with her.

MOO

She was most likely in the Judge's chambers whining like a little baby about Juan. FGS at her age you would think she would have a backbone. She sure didn't have any trouble bowing up at him and copping an attitude.

I hope the Judge told her to just answer the damn questions and she would be fine.

The entire DT are nothing but big babies.:furious:

IMO

ALV needs to be told that if she's going to be running with the big dogs, she needs to suck it up. This is what she's getting the big bucks for.

I thought that the defense team and the prosecution were supposed to be in chambers simultaneously and at the same time!
Not necessarily if offers are being made. One side in, then out while other side in, then out **repeat**until settlement is a go or no go.

I don't like hearing that Flores came back to grab papers for the judge.

makes me think that the cowardly DT is back to making silly accusations again. :furious:

This made me giggle...

@WildAboutTrial Is #jodiarias as tore up in person as she is on tv? lol

@christy4mikey Yes. From the floor up.

Maybe ALV realized how bad her testimony is going to cost her future livlihood and has asked that the rest of her testimony be done outside of the camera...

I think that ship has sailed...now she has to withstand the blowback!

Me thinks Juan found a way to destroy this witness and the defense is trying to find a way to stop it. Willmont is in there whining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK y'all stop with the ice cream!!!

I put ear plugs in and it is still calling my name!!!

talenti_sea_salt_caramel_gelato.jpg

"Come get meee..."

Gngr thinks "someone's son" will be going to Publix in the very near future. :D

Hmmmm, been looking for this every since Hagen Daas stopped carrying this. Gelato though? Anything like regular ice cream? I haven't had 'gelato'.

This really just sucks. Today is my last day watching live....starting a new job tomorrow. I was so looking forward to a full day of Juan!

From Beth Karas:

LaViolette came out of chambers. Martinez and Flores then went in. The bailiff also summoned Alexander's sister Samantha and brother Steven. #JodiArias

This sounds like mistrial actually being considered due to ALV's communication.

Could that have been strategy?

Jeesh!Did all my cleaning yesterday ,could have done it this am!!!

Don't think that would be happening with a witness in chambers. It has to be about ALV's behaviour, her friend's behaviour and her complaining about JM's aggressive behaviour with her.

MOO

My thoughts exactly except add in speaking to the family too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper