trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does she think her snark is winning points with the jury?

Nope, If I was on the jury I would be VERY suspicious about ALV and her refusal to answer a straightforward question. What is she hiding? She comes across as unprofessional and seems to have gotten an acute case of Fognesia from JA.

Again, I want the judge to tell her to JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION and refrain from adding her own baloney to it or be held in contempt. jmo.

I know it seems harsh to some people, but Juan is exercising great witness control...she will get tired of fighting him eventually and answer the question's that she is asked.

I see nothing harsh about it. I don't think Ive ever seen a more defiant combative witness especially to be a so called expert.

I don't know how in the world he isn't having a pure angry beyond words breakdown.

IMO

Here's a pattern: Alyce never contacted anyone about the content of their correspondences... except Jodi

She stopped communicating with him because he was murdered?

BULLCRAP!!!

That's why the written word is so OFTEN misunderstood! I mean, we are internet posters here.

This is something that is WELL KNOWN!!!!!

So many time we qualify our posts so they are not misunderstood - basically we are strangers with a common interest.

In relationships many times these qualifiers are not addressed in the written word - but spoke about later.

This woman is a disaster. She took cherry picked text messages and emails between two people WITHOUT EVER SPEAKING to either parties and based her opinion on them. She is beyond ridiculous.

How she can "call" herself an expert is beyond me. She doesn't even act professionally on the stand. She should give the same amount of respect to the other side as she does to the side that she's testifying for. And address the prosecutor as sir/maam, not Mr./Mrs. She doesn't seem to want to give an unbiased account of domestic violence.

OOPSSS.. She just admitted that he was JOKING about suicide.

oh my lord! my husband and I have been sitting here bantering back and forth about what constitutes an expert witness and how they should act vs how she is responding. we were much more professional and noncombative than she is, lol. I liked our testimony better, lol

Juan's making his point to the Jury, without Alyce's cooperation.

She's being asked questions about HER opinion, HER report, HER materials! Why the attitude & combativeness?

If I was a jury member, I'd wonder what she's hiding/lying about.
Exactly! That's exactly what I thought. She's hurting her own testimony.

Wonder why he is harping on Chaitanya like this? There were others that Ms. LV judged as well.

Nice!! You don't know if they continued communication through phone calls! BOOM!! Maybe she didn't want to carry on with texts like JA supposedly didn't want to about Travis' so-called pedophilia. Juan rocks!!

She is not a human lie detector.

She is a human lie acceptor.

Am I wrong?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics