trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Juan has already made AVL to be a fool and that Jodi was a stalker that he was afraid of.
This goes well for the premeditation angle with the jury because now they have from Travis talking to someone else about Jodie being a stalker with him.
This shows how obsessed she was with him.
It also shows how AVL has overlooked everything accept how pro she is for Jodi and Travis means nothing to her.
Juan is doing a great job and like I have said on here before a good prosecutor does not ask questions he doesn't already know the answers to.
AVL is over her head here and is going to look like a total biased witness before the day is out.
I know if I was on the jury I would be even more inclined to give the DP.
AVL's combative and long running answers are not going to fly well, especially after the juror's have listen to her answer the defense questions without having to refer to notes about every question.
This looks like a stall tactic and insecurity on AVL's behalf.

Juan is really ticking her off with the dismantling of her previous testimony.

"Yes, with a qualifier" :giggle:

He is really driving home the point that she is a paid DEFENSE witness without any objectivity. :thumb:

How many times did JM basically say we get the "all over evaluation" thing and you do not need to keep repeating it? It must be a "canned" answer for her in court. Obviously she has nothing than that to back it up because she continues to use it over and over.

When she testified for JW, JW went into small details and incidents and she had no problem answering and did not answer with the "overall" answer she is giving to JM. What would be the difference other than to show you do not like the prosecutor and plan to give him a hard time.

Ok I will post this and the thread will close

uploadfromtaptalk1365448534393.jpg

STALKER SMILE
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This is driving me nuts. Why, after the duhfense experts are up there denying stalking and after Arias denying it and them all painting her like she wasn't a stalker... why can't JM get the tire slashing and etc. evidence brought in now? i know that it's circumstantial evidence and that Arias was never proven/charged with the tire slashing and other stalking behavior, but IT IS circumstantial evidence that IS allowed in a court of law, so why is it the only thing that the judge won't allow?

If I was a juror, I'd have a question for the judge.

Your Honor, will you please make this high-priced witness respond to the questions she is asked?

:twocents::twocents::twocents: Just as amazing (but NOT really!) is that she never created a formal report.....guess she just didn't want anybody to "interpret" HER WRITTEN words :banghead::banghead::banghead: and to avoid turning anything over to the pros. or being "tied down" to anything specific! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am totally amazed that she's even on the stand without having previously submitted a formal report to both sides.

This is why she's able to obfuscate and twist things around so much - JM has no report in front of him.

Simply amazing. :what:

Not blackmail. Thinking with the wrong head. It gets men in trouble all the time.

And that fact that I truly think he was just too nice for his own good. Sadly, the wrong person got ahold of him.

Jodi and her coloring book activities are more than a tad annoying.

I hate HLN. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I hope they all get paper cuts! I hope they all step barefooted on one of their children's Legos! I hope their plastic lunch forks break off in their baked potatoes! I hope their soups dribbles onto their ties! I hope they pour full bowls of cereal only to realize their milk is expired! I hope they all get bad haircuts!

How do you really FEEEEEL? Please do share. :floorlaugh:

Jodi murdered Travis and yet AVL chooses not to believe that Travis was or should have been afraid of her? Does she not see any irony in that? She does realize Travis is dead, right?

Poor TA he could not win either way. if he reported JA stalking him ,he was scared she will tell about them having sex. he must have been scared to not be kind to her,if not she uses their sexual relationship to blackmail him. and he was stuck with the insane woman.

Something about the way Mister Martinez conducted the questioning regarding the emails in which Travis asked a self admitted anorexic to send him a picture of her in her bikini, made me wonder if the reason Travis asked for the photo was so he could help with her self esteem. That Travis' intentions in asking for the pic were not lustful, but compassionate.

Has the (almighty and powerful) context of the texts been established in court already?

Is Jodi drawing something over there? She sure does erase a lot.

Interesting, m1279 -- I had not noticed. Thanks. And that may be, m1279 -- but there are some things that she cannot erase.
icon8.gif

Travis's spirit is in this courtroom & he's cheering our favorite Juan along with us!!

I want to be sure I understand this correctly and not missing something:

Per ALV, stalking is a behavior pattern...also, it is not 'stalking' unless the person being 'stalked' shows fear?

um....who's behavior pattern is she diagnosing?

Poor Travis! It is so confusing how she wormed back into his life on June 4th.
It had to be blackmail. She had him backed into a corner and he didn't know how to rid himself of her.

I'm wondering if she showed up on the 4th with that $200 check she owed him thinking she could gain entry into his house that way. Under the guise of paying him the money she owed him. Figuring he would let her in if he saw the check. Remember after the murder she asked one of the detectives about the check, if someone found it and if she could have it back.

I hate HLN. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I hope they all get paper cuts! I hope they all step barefooted on one of their children's Legos! I hope their plastic lunch forks break off in their baked potatoes! I hope their soups dribbles onto their ties! I hope they pour full bowls of cereal only to realize their milk is expired! I hope they all get bad haircuts!

Thanks Schuby! I needed that laugh today!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

In context of your lousy assessment ALV you're going down sista!

I still don't understand why Travis just did not change his password...he knew she was dangerous.

So according to this "expert", that since I haven't discussed how much I hate broccoli for years, that if I mention it today that I hate broccoli, I am really not a broccoli hater because I haven't mentioned it in years.

She is such a <MODSNIP> I am truly enjoying watching Mr. Martinez dismantle this thing.

He is BRILLIANT

"Yes, I chose not to believe he was afraid because of context." Okay ALV. Where do the autopsy photos fit into your "context?"

I am stunned that someone in the DV field could take this position. The backlash from her peers is going to be enormous.

If a client came to you in this situation and you thought they were joking/making it up, how would you feel later to find out they were truthful and had died at the hands of the stalker? Pretty bad, I imagine. But this woman knows that TA ended up dead at the hands of the alleged stalker and she still dismisses it.

Beyond my comprehension. An 18 page IM that dealt with some very serious issues. Travis characterized as "extremely afraid" of JA by JM.

This witness is going to help JM show how crazed JA was in the time leading up to Travis' death.

And for all of the TH's that have criticized JM for his yelling and pit bull style, he is anything but today with a DT witness and an uncooperative one at that. She's been admonished by the judge at least three times in less than an hour.

Justice for Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member