trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi sure has a smug look on her face today. She probably knows this is a deliberate word playing game again.

I have a question. Why when Juan just said she lied about the murder did he apologize and say killing?

Because she hasn't been convicted. This trial is to determine whether or not it was Murder. Prejudicial.

And thats what the email was about getting her to come clean and stop LYING about these mystery people that came up to her and told her such BS. Just like she said about Matt. The DT tried to make it seem like travis was demanding info but left out the fact that he called her out about her lies. He only wanted this info because he KNEW she was lying.

Objection, calls for speculation, OMG, the whole expert opinion calls for speculation darn it!! Why does Wilmott think she can do this?

Jodi has that eerie evil look of a sociopath that will never except the truth - I see she's drawing to hold her temper back.

Perhaps if she would have interview ANYONE other than the killer she would know that JA has a history of lying. Speaking with her parents for example.

Well, those interviews and answers just wouldn't work for Jodi's defense. JMO but this is the exact reason why so called "experts" rendering an opinion on a subjective matter without actual interviews is a load of bs.

Someone needs to ban wilmott from objecting or we are not finishing this trial before 2014

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It seems like the expert believes that everything JA has ever said was the gospel truth except about the murder, because of course, the murder was such an inconsequential thing.

This was on the other thread....so I thought I'd bring it here...interesting

michaelbkiefer Kirk Nurmi filed another motion for mistrial based on prosecutorial misconduct this morning. I assume that was the in-chambers topic.

michaelbkiefer In his motion, Nurmi references Martinez' attacking witnesses, signing autographs; compares the trial to a circus and the Salem Witch Trials

Well, when ya got a murdering witch, ya gotta have a trial.....so, yeah, that fits.

Does Jennifer know she does not need to shoot out of her chair on every single objections. Juan doesn't do that. He sits there like a professional and tells the judge why he is objecting. This shooting out of her chair is truly bizarre and looks childish. .

Imagine if that was a requirement :lol: Nurmi would never object. He HATES getting up, throws his pen a lot.

ALV is currently reminding me of a fish out of water.

Can JM...Will JM....flip this fish?

Sorry if I'm behind. Listening in the car on hln on the way to my sons karate.

I think ALV is about to fall apart. Something is happening to her. That shaking in her voice is real, and she's not looking well IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni